♡ ⁰⁹

Yay! Chapter 9!

■■■■■

Lunch time came late today, or is it just that you payed attention to Aizawa and didn't doze off on class. You understood everything which was very rare of you.

Another rare particular thing that had happened at school today is that Bakugou dozed off. You seating beside Bakugou, you had the responsibility of shaking him so he could catch up to Aizawa's teaching. He thanked you with a glare and a scowl before placing his face on his hand and listened to Aizawa.

You were organizing your things when Mina came up to you, "Wanna go to the cafeteria with us?" she asked, "Well, I know you pack lunch but--", you stopped her and replied, "Sure! I actually didn't pack lunch, so I'll go." you said as you nodded your head.

"We're eating with the squad." she replied as she took your hand and dragged you near Kirishima and the others. Bakugou was standing near beside them. "(Y/N) will join us today!" Mina exclaimed at you two arrived in the group. As Bakugou heard what mina said, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN, RACCOON EYES?!" he yelled, getting the attention of some students in the hallway.

"She'll eat with us...? I invited her." Mina answered, she doesn't even look scared at all. "She packs lunch" Bakugou exclaimed as he pointed at you. "wait-- How do you know I pack lunch?!" He glared at you and growled, "WE SEAT BESIDE EACH OTHER! EVERY LUNCH TIME YOU BRING OUT A FREAKING CONTAINER!" he yelled, Kirishima and Kaminari were in front Bakugou while Mina is in front of you. You and Bakugou didn't even notice that you guys where now headed straight to the cafeteria.

"I forgot to bring lunch today" you calmly answered, realizing that Bakugou looks at you every lunch. "So~ you're admitting it that you look at me every lunchtime?" you snickered as you elbowed Bakugou. He growled at you and you immediately backed away, "Hey there, easy" you said as you placed both of your hands in front of you. "I'M NOT A DOG, DUMBASS!" he yelled once again.

"You're a hedgehog" you said and immediately went infront of both Kaminari and Kirishima, using both of them as shields.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY, DUMBASS?!" He yelled, not noticing that you have arrived at the cafeteria, all the students currently looking at him. "WHAT ARE YOU EXTRAS LOOKING AT?!" He screamed making the students avert their eyes from him.

You stood in line, waiting for your turn. While waiting, Bakugou was so quiet which made everybody confused. There was no such day that Bakugou was quiet even for a minute. His face also does not model the usual scowl. Eventually, your turn came up and the squad went ahead to find a seat.

Your group sat on the same table they always sat at. You sitting in between of Bakugou and Mina while Kaminari and Kirishima are on the other side. You didn't want to seat beside Bakugou but Mina pushed you.

'Wrong choice' you thought. Bakugou immediately ate as he sat down. You and the rest also joined in. Peace was now in your table until, "(Y/n), where's your phone? Can I use it? I forgot my phone in my bag." Mina said. You nodded and placed your phone in her hands.

That's where it went wrong, you forgot one detail about your phone. The time when you realized it, it was too late. "OMG! (Y/N)!" Mina stood up abruptly, slamming both of her hands on the table.

Kirishima and Kaminari looked at her, seeing her placing her hand on her mouth as she tried to stifle a laugh. You on the other hand, horror was written on your face, "oh i messed up...big time" you whispered. Bakugou was scowling while he looked at Mina.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, RACCOON EYES?! EVERY EXTRA IS LOOKING AT YOU!" He yelled, Mina just looked at him and at the phone again. "I don't care about that now." She said, sitting down and faced you.

"You need to explain" she ordered. Your face still written with horror. "Don't tell him." You pleaded, once Bakugou sees the phone in Mina's hands, all hell will break loose.

Mina just smirked and looked at Kaminari and Kirishima who were clueless. She then tossed the phone to the both of them. "Open it but keep quiet" she said motioning to the two to open it. "HEY, WHAT'S IN THE PHONE, RACCOON EYES?!" Bakugou yelled curious at what's in the phone.

The two men looked confused but then opened the phone. Everyone in the table was quiet until the two males laughed hysterically.

"BAKUBRO! I DIDN'T--" you cutted of Kirishima, covering his mouth with his face. You were still nervous.

"WHAT WERE THE TWO OF YOU LOOKING AT?" Bakugou screamed as he stole your phone from Kirishima's grasp. You gasped and immediately stood up, "OH SHOOT! I NEEDED TO DO SOMETHING! Excuse me, Mina" you said, Mina immediately went out of the way. You bid farewell to everyone except Bakugou as he was still looking at your phone.

You speedwalked away but you still heard Bakugou's voice when he yelled, "WHAT THE FUCK, (Y/N)?! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!" He screamed and looked at your retreating form.

You looked behind you and saw him looking at your (e/c) orbs. His face modeling the most intense glare one could ever do. You ran towards the nearest bathroom and locked yourself in there until lunch was over.

"I'm so screwed..."

■■■■■

I thought of this while I was doing my laundry