Chapter-6

" Please enter"

* Clack clack*

Heavy footsteps echoed through the entire room before everyone kept silent

Till, a pair of black shiny shoes suddenly came in view.

Those shoes were literally screaming Royalty and money as it slowly came in view, while facing itself towards to the entire class.

"......"

Many jaws were dropped as soon they locked their gaze at the stunning view that was standing in front of them .

Stunning pair of steel grey eyes began to scan around the room before slowly locking their gaze towards Oliver's chocolate brown orbs.

' This is-'

A perfect human, that's how the person standing in front of everyone exactly looked like.

Black shiny hair that looked as dark as the beautiful night sky slowly came in view, while the stunning pair of perfect steel grey eyes looked around the room, cherry red lips and a perfect face, which looked like it was especially gifted by the gods from above.

Standing tall with 185cm in height, the pale boy then slowly let out a sweet smile.

His dimples then popped out as he began to smile.

" !!!!"

At once, almost all of the girls widened their eyes in complete shock.

Before they could scream, they were suddenly cut off by a loud manly scream

" NO!!!!"

Standing in front of Oliver was none other than Edwin Lazarus, the main love interest of the female lead.

He was the male lead in the game, with his stunning beauty and his overall perfect knowledge, he was chosen to be the next successor of the Royal Empire, in short, he was the 2nd Prince of the Ludwig Empire.

Charming looks accompanied with a perfect personality. He was every women's dream husband.

His smile and his innocence was his main charm and weapon, he was a clever young fellow.

Idris and Edwin were actually really good friends in the beginning , but slowly and gradually, their relationship soon began to sink in when they finally came to realise that they were both falling in love with the female lead.

Edwin was also a crazy young fellow who would murder someone for the sake of the female lead. He even killed the villainess since she bothered the female lead too much .

It was indeed a typical love story, two stunning male leads falling in love with a beautiful maiden while chasing her until she gives in.

The story plot may sound pretty much cliche but -

" Excuse me? Mr Hardimont? Do you need anything? Any questions?"

Blinking his eyes rapidly, Oliver then slowly looked around the room .

Realisation then slowly came tumbling down on his head as he quickly closed his mouth in embarrassment

Hundred pair of eyes were staring right at him while without even blinking their eyes for a second.

Noticing all the stares that were given to him by his other fellow mates, he then slowly turned his head around before quickly looking back at the front.

While, both his teacher and Edwin were staring back at him in return,

" I-I'm sorry Miss, I-i forgot what I was about to ask just now"