Elias 5.1

Elias was back in his room. Nikolas had gone to get sweets for the prince so the prince was currently alone.

He was left wondering what Claude could possibly want to tell Felix.

Could it be a scolding for making Elias sad?

Maybe it was for spending too much time with Athanasia?

Elias hummed deep in thought.

It couldn't possibly be canceling their engagement, could it?

Elias tilted his head before snickering.

Right, his dad was not that petty to cancel an engagement just because their son was sad.

Elias snickered again at the thought before shaking it off to think of other reasons.

"Elias."

The prince blinked but went back into thought again.

"Elias. Eli."

'Okay, I am not crazy. I heard that.'

Elias looked around in search of the voice. A voice Elias felt somewhat familiar with but had no idea where he heard it.

"Eli. Over here."

The crown prince stood up as he grabbed his cane. The voice was coming from the small garden behind the quarters. The glass doors to the garden were open and Elias took his chance to make it way out.

"Elias. Here. Come here."

"I am going!"

Elias hissed.

For a second he saw the back of an adult with gold blonde hair and red earrings. The man slightly turned his head towards Elias but before Elias could see his face, he blinked and the man was nowhere to be seen.

"Where d-UUUGH!"

His cane and foot got caught in something and caused Elias to fall. As he was falling, he let go of his cane and pushed his hands forwards. His eyes were wide in surprise as he fell and another wave of surprise crash into when he saw black and then a face.

Unconsciously, Elias squeezed his eyes shut. His body was cushioned by another and his lips were also cushioned by something soft and warm. The prince feared opening his eyes yet he opened them in shock.

Elias felt his heart skip a beat when his jewel blue eyes witnessed the most beautiful and mesmerizing rose red eyes.

"Pft!"

Jumping off the black haired man, his face felt like it was burning in the oven as he glared around.

"It's not funny!"

Elias hissed as he turned to the man who was still shocked and looking at him with wide eyes.

"I-I am sorry. I wasn't looking where I wa—"

"Wait, Blackie!"

At that moment, a black creature with fur jumped over the man's chest but just as it was mid-air the man grabbed it.

Maybe because the creature was not washed and combed properly, Elias could see fur flying everywhere.

The prince hissed a yelp as he scrambled to grab his cane and with a haste ran away. The black haired man sat up to stop the prince but his hair got caught at the same time.

"Caught you, Blackie!"

"Urgh, my hair! What are you doing?"

Elias heard and from the sound of the voice, the man was clearly annoyed and maybe even pissed. The prince did his best not to look back and kept making his way back to his room.