Let's Fall in Love for the Night

19th of December 2017

Harry and I leave for England again in a few days, which had prompted him to want to take me out every day and do things in Los Angeles until we leave.

Today, he took me down to the Santa Monica pier, spending the whole day there, darting around the amusement park before finding a small cafe for lunch, Harry only getting stopped for a picture once or twice, which is a rarity but he is always so lovely to his fans, which is beautiful to see.

Now he has decided that he wants to go out for dinner, Harry choosing the restaurant 71Above for us to spend our evening at.

Harry let me use the bathroom first, which he always does, so I was now currently trying to pick out something to wear from the wardrobe, Harry telling me to dress 'pretty nice but not too nice.'

I eventually found a vintage Chanel set that I had managed to score at an estate sale, the top a pink tweed style with a beautiful flower broach in the middle of the collar, wearing a black high waisted skirt with a small slit up the front, a silver diamanté belt wrapped around the skirt with the classic small Chanel logo on the end of the belt, topping off the outfit with a pair of old black pumps.

While waiting for Harry to get ready, I replied to some emails and to an oddly strange text message from my Mum, asking when I was going to be home for Christmas even though we went over it only yesterday.

I pushed the feeling of worry to the back of my mind when Harry walked out of the bathroom, not wanting to spoil our night together.

"Sheeeshhh look at you golden girl," he said with a smirk, my cheeks turning red from his words, as he walked over and kissed the top of my head.

"You like?" I asked, standing up as he went into the wardrobe to find something to wear with the pair of black dress pants he was wearing.

"Baby, I love!" he called back and I giggled to myself, collecting my things from my bedside table as I waited for Harry to settle on an outfit.

He came back out, in a white silk shirt and black leather boots, a satisfied smile on his face when he noticed me staring with a dazed look on my face, as I do not think I will ever get used to how handsome he is.

"What?" he asked, picking up his phone from the bedside table, indicating that he was ready to go.

"You're just so handsome, that's all," I said with a smile, a red tinge appearing on his cheeks as he ran a hand through his hair, saying nothing but getting a smile from him before he announced that he was ready to go.

"I'm going to drive tonight, is that okay?" Harry asked and I nodded, not having driven with him in LA yet.

"Sure," I said nonchalantly, Harry nodding as he took my hand and led me down the stairs to his garage, where I always assumed he kept his cars and miscellaneous things, which I was right about because parked perfectly in the middle of the very large garage, were two vintage cars and a Range Rover.

"Sheeeshhh you've got some good taste in cars Harry," I said, admiring the slickness of the vintage cars that were waiting patiently to be driven.

"You're telling me," he said with a grin, walking over to the wall where a wooden board was placed, grabbing the keys to one of his cars.