Fuck it I love you

21st of December 2017

"You never told me you have a tattoo," Harry said  as we began to pack the last of our things, our flight back to England being tomorrow morning.

I smirked, knowing the one and only tattoo that Harry was referring to. When I was seventeen, I had used my sisters ID to sneak off to Manchester Tattoo's, where I got a tiny tattoo of a stem or cherries on the corner of my pelvic bone.

"How have you not noticed this?" I laughed, shoving a pair of black boots into my suitcase, knowing I would be needing them when we reached the cold shores of good old London Town.

The tattoo, in particular, doesn't really mean anything, I just thought at the time it was cool to have a random tattoo on my body. I still like it though, which is something I guess.

"I'm usually not paying too much attention to your pelvic bone Anna," Harry said from the bed, lying there causally as he did not need to bring too many things as he has a hoard of clothing in his London home and some clothes still at Anne's house that he usually only wears when he is back in Holmes Chapel.

"Got it when I was seventeen, used Lauren's ID," I said nonchalantly, a smile on my face when I was thinking about the day. I had gone with Christsbel and Danny, as Scarlett did not have a fake ID yet and although neither of my friends were getting tattoos, you needed to have an ID to enter the shop as well.

"Just felt like it?" Harry asked and I nodded with a smile, thinking about how at the time it was one of the most spontaneous things I had ever done. "Would you ever get any more?"

"Maybe, I kinda like just having one though," I said. "And it's special, because only one other person gets to see it," I added, Harry knowing exactly what I meant.

"Should get one on the other side to match," he said and I turned to face him, raising an eyebrow at him in confusion.

"What should I get then?" I asked with a grin, sitting on the edge of my suitcase as I was finally finished packing everything that I needed.

"A sunflower," he said with a grin and I smiled, knowing in my mind that if I were to ever get another tattoo, it would be a sunflower. "Or an H somewhere."

"Oh piss off you moron," I laughed, Harry laughing with me at the ludicrous idea. "But, if I get a H, you have to get an A."

"Matching ones on our index finger?" Harry suggested sarcastically and I nodded with a laugh before shaking my head, just so he knew that we were on the same page.

"I would get a sunflower one though, I like the idea of that," I said, thinking out loud about the possibility of getting another tattoo.

"Well then why don't you? Why don't we go right now so you can get a new tattoo?" Harry suggested as I moved off my suitcase to fully zip it up, which was a partial struggle but I got there in the end, praying to god that I was not over the weight limit for my luggage and considering that I had to bring some more things back from my home in Manchester, I was definitely going to need another suitcase on my way home.

"Harry it's almost 10pm on a Thursday, where is there going to be a tattoo parlour open?" I asked.

"My golden girl," he said affectionately, the nickname always making me smile. "We live in Malibu now, there is bound to be a tattoo shop open around here somewhere."