Olivia

11th of March 2018

After waking up in my own bed for a while, adjusting to sleeping in random hotel rooms was proving to be more difficult than I thought it would be.

We landed in the Switzerland city of Basel yesterday afternoon, Harry heading straight to the arena to get the lay of the land, leaving Ruby, James and myself to our own devices; meaning we spent the afternoon drinking coffee in a very quaint little cafe down a side street in the centre of town, catching up on all the things we have missed in each other's lives.

James and Isaac are still together, and my cousin will be joining us for the Australian leg of the tour before he heads back to England to continue working at every bar under the sun while he sorts out what he wants to do with his life.

James spent the break back home, only flying over to see us for Harry's birthday and then flying back a couple of days later, which lead to him apologising about fifty times over our coffee catch up about him not being at my birthday dinner.

Ruby said she does not remember much of the night anyway so it does not really matter.

Speaking of my best friend, Ruby is now official with Henry, after he finally asked her to be his girlfriend after multiple dates together. He is currently working back in Los Angeles but has a week off when we are in Asia so he will be joining us there which is super exciting, as we have only hung out a handful of times.

Last night we had dinner at a small pub in the middle of town, which now leads us to Harry and I laying in our hotel room bed, refusing to leave the warm confines of the sheets.

"C'mon baby we have to get up," I mumbled, my head resting on his bare chest.

"Why though?" Harry asked and I just rolled my eyes to myself.

"Because," I huffed, moving my body around so I could face him, Harry still looking half asleep against the pillows. "We are in Switzerland! It is supposed to be a proper good day outside and we are wasting it away in here."

"I can think of a few things that we can do in here..." Harry said trailing off with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Nah uh, we are going out to actually do something with the day!" I exclaimed, hopping off the bed and skipping over to my suitcase to pick out an outfit for the day.

"Alright Anna, your wish is my command."

I let out a cheer, causing Harry to chuckle as he just lay in bed as I went off to get myself ready for the day, the bathroom of our hotel room reminding me of something out of the 1700s, with its painted roof and deep gold bath, which I will definitely be using tonight after the show since we have no plans to head out.

I settled on wearing a yellow jumper with a vase of sunflowers on the front, with a pair of multicoloured pinstripe jeans and my yellow Vans that Harry had got me. My hair was in serious need of a good trim, but the only person I trust with cutting my hair is my hairdresser in Manchester, so I will have to put up with the ridiculous amount of split ends for the time being, so I pulled it into a messy ponytail and called it a day.

I made my way back into the bedroom, Harry still lying in the middle of the queen bed, scrolling through his phone. Before I could even open my mouth to tell him to go and get ready for the day, he was sitting up with a cheeky grin on his face, climbing out of bed while still looking at me, making me roll my eyes at him before I went to the small but very pretty kitchen to make us both a cup of tea.