👣👣 15

Hey guys..

Sorry for late update Ahhh...

I was sick.. but now I'm here with you 💜😘

Assalam o alaikum...

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE...

"Hobi..."

Hoseok smiled sweetly and nodded. Yoongi gave him space so that he entered the house. Yoongi thanks to God that time because he was in need of help. He couldn't saw the Jungkook and Taehyung condition.

"Hope so I'm not too late. Sam was out of country for some important business soo I'm here."

Hoseok explained his friend Yoongi, who nodded lightly. They came back to the boys where Taehyung was crying silently and cressing Jungkook's cheek with his trembling fingers.

Hoseok smile dropped when he saw the scene that was heartbroken for him. He nudge his shoulder with Yoongi and gestured him to explain the situation.

Yoongi sighed deeply and explain in a low voice.

"He was just getting out of control so that I spilled the holy water. But I don't know why his face become just like that. Normally holy water doesn't effect just like it affected on him. I don't know why."

Hoseok was staring at the boys then he cleared his throat and passes to Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Hello I'm Hoseok, please let me help you to carry your friend to the bed."

Taehyung looked up at Hoseok eyes who was lightly smiling and gesturing Taehyung to hold Jungkook.

Taehyung nodded and both carried Jungkook to the room which was not his room. Taehyung put Jungkook's head carefully on the pillow and gave his exposed forehead much better view by sliding his finger into his hairs.

Taehyung saw Jungkook with love, pure love...
Hoseok noticed that then he turned around and found Yoongi standing at the door frame.

Yoongi saw a cream tube in his hand then the stepped forward and gave the cream to Taehyung. 

"Put this cream on his face. I'm sorry I don't know why this happened??... but I found something at this point surely.. just gave me time."

Taehyung listened silently then he grabbed the cream tube from Yoongi and asked with a frown.

"Where are all? Jungkook's and mine parents? And i didn't saw Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung too."

"Actually this was dangerous for them to stay.. as you know.. Jungkook condition.. on the other hand you also behaved strangely.. so I said them to leave this place... it is better to leave this place for them."

Yoongi explained and Hoseok silently observed the skin of Jungkook. Then he turned around and faced Yoongi.

"I think Yoongi, this soul was murdered or suicide himself. It happens when these conditions occurred. "

Yoongi scooted closer to him and observed Jungkook's skin.

"Yeah you're right.. why I didn't notice?"

Taehyung listened them silently and observed the situation. He snapped out from his thoughts when Yoongi called him.

Taehyung hummed while holding Jungkook's hand.

"Taehyung you need to move out with your family. It's not save here for you too."

Taehyung grabbed tightly Jungkook's hand and admired his peaceful face.