⁰⁸| Moving in with Family {Part 1}

____________________________________

The Slytherin Prince

____________________________________

"Thoughts"

Letter

^Parseltongue^

~~~ August 1, 1990. 11 a.m. ~~~

~~~ Harry's POV ~~~

As we exited Gringotts I got a better look of the area surrounding Gringotts, as previously I was too nervous and excited to go inside the Bank that I didn't take a good look of my surroundings.

It was a marvellous sight that greeted us once we cleared the Bronze doors and nodded to the Goblin Guards. There were shops in many colours and sizes selling so many different things that I almost got whiplash trying to look at everything.

"Madam McGonagall, or can I call you Aunt Minnie" I joked much to everyone's amusement. "Aunt Minnie, can I shop for the essentials now or can we come back later. And we still haven't decided where I'm staying yet, or with who. But I sure as hell am not staying separate from my brother" I said, which had the ladies giggling and the men sighing in defeat.

"Lord Pott-" Lady Malfoy started, but I cut her off, "Call me Harry, all of you here I'm just Harry to you all unless we are in a public setting or in a situation where I need to enact rank," I said, leaving no room for argument.

"Well, then I insist that you call me Narcissa". "What about Aunt Cissa?" I asked cheekily. "Even better" she replied, just as smug as me. I chuckled. "So Harry, as I was saying, you can always stay with us, at Malfoy Manor" she offered. But I got pretty nervous.

"Uhm, I wouldn't want to impose on your hospitality. But, moreover, if my Godfather, father really at this point, is proven innocent like I think he is, he will live with me too, so will Mr Lupin", "Call me Remus, Harry, or even Moony. I'll tell you all the full story later". "So, Remus will be living with me too. And if I have it my way, my brother, another brother will be living with me too". As I said this the other boy looked up so fast he might have broken his neck. At the same time another stern-looking lady, but not as aged as Aunt Minnie, smiled.

"Neville right?" I asked him as we walked down the place called 'Diagon Alley', according to Lord Mal-Lucius. We were walking down to a place called 'Apparition point' so we can do another type of travel by magic, like portkeys but different.

"Yes, Neville Longbottom, Heir to the Noble and Most Ancient House of Longbottom" he replied shyly, if a tad bit formal. I just chuckle and slung my hand over his shoulder, he tensed slightly, but relaxed when he saw that I meant no harm. "Neville, Nev, please don't be so formal. If my parents were alive, or if I had been given to my proper Guardians after my parents' death, we should have grown up like brothers. I think it's not too late to try, what do you say?" I asked tentatively.

He was silent for a while, during which I was starting to get nervous, but I didn't let show. Then he grinned, "I think being called the Boy-Who-Lived's brother can have its advantages too," he said chuckling. I laughed along too because I knew that he was just joking and wouldn't take advantage of my fame like that.

Draco smirked, "Already used that joke Nev, gotta find a new one!" he said smirking. Neville grinned shyly and shrugged. I just smiled hugged Neville tighter before letting go. We spent the rest of the journey home getting to know one another.

Once we reached the Apparition point before we apparated out, Mrs Tonks' daughter, who both insisted I call them Aunt Dromeda and Tonks respectively, had an idea. "Hey Harry, instead of just apparating, what do you think about taking the Knight Bus?" she asked. I just looked at her weirdly until she got it.