38 / closer

"Andante."

"W-What?" I murmured between our pressed lips.

Hilary chuckled softly. "You were asking what's on the play. It's Andante of Mozart."

I moaned when she slipped her tongue between my lips in hunger. Lifting her on the art table, I melt into our searing kiss, not minding if I was bothering her from her homework. I just couldn't resist touching her, seeing her making art on the canvas with just my shirt and her lacy underwear. Who wouldn't feel lucky if you have a talented and gorgeous fiancée?

As I enveloped her waist inside my arms, she locked her legs around mine and our kiss gradually made fire with each clash. Even so, I had to pull away and went to ravish her neck. Hilary drew her head back and pressed her hand on the back of my neck, surrendering on my lips.

Aside from the intense attraction I have for her, hearing Mozart's piano pieces urged me to delve furthermore. So I slipped my hand under my shirt she was wearing and then caressed one of her nipples. She moaned at the contact, her legs tightened around me. Then I sucked the skin on her collarbone, giving the spot a kiss mark.

"Klo, please," Hilary whispered intimately, causing me to look at her. Her eyes were filled with thick lust as she begged to be touched further. Hearing her plea, I removed her top and tossed it aside, revealing her rounded breast. Then I ripped her underwear down and let it fall from her legs. I cupped her bottom and carried her body, causing her to put her arms around my shoulder.

Our lips met again as I pressed her back against the wall of her art studio. Hilary eagerly pulled the rim of my crop top and she managed to slip it out of me as I let her stand on her barefoot. My Waltz gave me a playful glance first before she dove her head on my chest to consume my bud. I kissed the top of her head and then aimed my hand between her legs.

As I started to rub the rosy stigma of her flower, her mouth on my chest moved lavishly causing our pants to mix inside the art studio. With dissatisfaction, she pushed down my short along with my underwear, then her hands crawled between my thighs and began to caress my pulsing lust within. I let out a scruffy moan from the sudden invasion of her digits. Every wet slip was making me shudder in indescribable pleasure. And of course, I gave my best to keep up with her pace and so we let ourselves drown under our desire for each other.

Each push and curl inside made solid pleasure in us. We gazed at each other with lust in our eyes while we kept on increasing the speed of our hands between each other's thighs. Hilary bit her lips, her eyes shut close which motivated me to speed up more. I pushed her body closer with my other hand so that I could easily reach the limit she was willing to claim with me. Although she was already on her way to her pinnacle, she still kept on giving me the same pleasure, causing me to release loud and repeated moans.

Our fingers glided so easily with each other as we listened to the wet tempo of our rhythm. Our pants persuaded our body's pleas to grasp the extreme pleasure for each other. I wasn't near yet but her beautiful face was adding to my pleasure as I watched her mouth ajar, her succulent eyes on mine.

Damn!

In another sunk of her fingers inside me, I grunted so loud releasing myself in a juicy bliss, causing my knees to weaken. My face dropped on her shoulder and she held me around my waist to support my quivering body. My pants were erratic and I had to bite my lip when she slowly pulled out her fingers. I could feel my core pulsating from that intense orgasm.

"That's... That's beautiful. Are you okay?" Hilary murmured, giving me a kiss on my temple.

I controlled my breathing. "N-Not yet."