Epilogue pt 1

Beep.

He pulled on the door handle once again, checking it to make sure that it was locked.

He then picked up his coffee from his car's roof and his access card in his other hand. He made his way towards the building's main entrance, entering the main lobby.

He looked around the large hall, staring at one other entrance to the exhibition hall on one side of the building. His eyes then were stuck on the decorations in the receptionist area that he passed by before finally reaching the automated gates.

He tapped his access card on the scanner and got through the restricted area.

Sipping his Americano, he was making his way to the elevator lobby when a group of boys walked out from one of the elevators, towards him.

"Good morning, senior," the group's leader Soobin greeted, then followed by the rest, immediately bowing their heads to him.

"Good morning," he replied with a smile, giving them their way. He pressed the elevator button and stared back at the boys, smiling again as he reminisced his own younger days as a leader to his team.

The elevator dinged, getting his attention back. As the door opened, Jin was in it with his manager by his side.

"Oh, Seokjin hyung? Got a shooting?" he asked, motioning to the script book in Jin's grip.

"Yeah. See you later, Namjoon ah," Jin said, waving to him as he walked away with his manager.

Namjoon entered the empty elevator and pushed the 7th-floor button when suddenly someone shouted from afar.

"Hold the elevator!"

Namjoon kept the door open and poked his head out and saw Hoseok running towards him, immediately entering the elevator.

"Ah, it's you," Namjoon chuckled, closing the door and the elevator began to move up.

"Phew! I made it! Morning Namjoon," Hoseok greeted, gasping for air as he leaned against the wall.

"Morning, Hobi."

"Me and Jimin are going to visit Jungkookie's gym today, you're coming?"

"I'll see if I have free time."

"Haha, even if you can't come, he'll understand," Hoseok smirked, shaking his head. "You're always busy with your work anyway."

*

"Okay, bye. Love you," Jin whispered then gave a kiss on his phone before ending the call he had.

"Oooh hyung. When is your wedding again?" Namjoon asked eyes stuck on his computer screen as he continued on his work.

"In three months. She'll graduate next month," Jin said, plopping himself on Namjoon's big sofa in his workroom. "You guys went to see Jungkookie earlier today, right?"

"Yeah."

Jin was watching Namjoon being superly focused on his song-making process, and then he cleared his throat.

"Namjoon ah," he breathed out, and when he heard his hum as a response, Jin continued. "You're not thinking about getting married?"

Suddenly the sound of clicking mouse and keyboard stopped. Silence filled the room.

"Why are you asking me that suddenly?" Namjoon muttered, fingers slowly on his keyboard again.

"It's just... well since we're not active as BTS anymore, I think it's time for us to settle down. We're all in our thirties now."