8: Unleashing Venom

Deku: I HATE YOUUUUU!!!

Baku: OH, well next time DoN't STEaLl My MONOPOLY!

Iida: Deku, give Bakugou your 200 dollars, you landed on his property.

Deku: NO, HE's In jAIl I'M Not GoNnA Give MONeY To A CriMInal!

Kami: That's not how you PLAAAYYYYY

Ocha: Tsu, why is Kaminari screaming?

Baku: shut the *beep* up round face you don't get to talk after stealing my last railroad.

Todo: I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN!!!

Kiri: ME TOO, YOU THiNk I WaNTed THis!?!

A: *chaotic screaming*

[Author: Uhh...onto the real story.]

"Finally, the heroic piece of trash shows up." Shigaraki said, turning his attention from the kids to All Might. Tsu was holding Midoriya above the ground with her tongue, while Mineta cried tears of joy.

All Might took out the smaller villains that remained and picked up Mr. Aizawa in the process. He then launched over towards the three students in the water and picked them up like they were nothing. Then he quickly made his way over to Rin and picked her up as well. All Might put space between himself and the students from the villains before he stoped. All of this happening in the matter of one second.

"Everyone, get back to the entrance. And take Aizawa with you, he doesn't have much time." He stood up from his squatting position and looked towards the Nomu.

"Y-yes sir." Mineta stuttered

Midoriya warped Aizawa's arm over his shoulder while Rin took the other. Mineta carried his feet so they wouldn't drag.

"All might you can't. The brain villain took One fo-" the boy looked at the others before continuing. "I used my smash on him and didn't break my arm, but he wasn't phased at all. He's too strong." The green haired boy was stoped when All Might held his hand in front of the young boy.

"Young Midoriya." He turned around and did a cheesy pose with a peace sign held in front of his face. "I got this!"

I would totally be laughing right now if it wasn't for the situation.

"Come on Midoriya, we need to take Mr. Aizawa back." The black and white haired girl said. They started quickly walking away, careful not to hurt Aizawa any more than he already was. The students were watching the fight out of the corner of their eyes. There was a large gust of wind and the area All Might was fighting was engulfed in dust.

"Did you guys see that, All Might's on a whole nother level." Mineta excitedly said.

"Yet he still has to look at his notes when teaching." Tsu added.

"You got this, kick em right in the balls!" The perv shouted over his shoulder.

"Maybe we were over estimating these villains?" The frog girl questioned, holding a finger up to their chin.

The dust finally cleared to reveal a terrifying situation. All Might was stuck in a warp gate and the Nomu was under All Mights back, grabbing his sides. Everyone looked at the scene with horrified expressions. Blood was coming out the side where All Might was previously injured. This caused All Might to let go of the Nomu and try prying out of its grip.

'No, All Might, that's where his weak point is.' The black haired girl thought. Her face looked the worst out of everyone's, tears threatening to fall down her face.