Justice league wife - the kids are home sick

Having your own family you had been told many of things from family and friends when it comes, to raising kids the right way to them. What you had learned was that you kid/s were nothing like your friends children for many reason then one.

Batman

You were getting ready for work Bruce and left early this morning and Alfred had went to England, to see some of his old friends from his school days and butler school. It was quite this morning because mostly the boys were up by now and fighting over who, should be in the bathroom right now.

Y/n " boys it time to get up you are going to be late for school.... oh dear" you walked into dick room to see him covered in chicken poxes.

Y/n " oh dear"

Dick " mom I have the chicken poxes"

Y/n " stay in here I'm going to check on ......." you had turned around and saw the rest of your kids standing there they also had the chicken poxes.

Tim " mom"

Y/n " okay you are all staying home today and I will woke from home" before you could given call the school to say the Wayne boys will be missing school today, the school had called the house saying a few students went to school yesterday with the chicken poxes and now most of the study body is now home sick.

Jason " we have portal tonight with dad"

Y/n " no you don't you all are staying home"

Damien " yes mom" you still called the school reporting your sons were sick as well adding more to the number of students who were now home sick. You had called Bruce and told him the news of what happened and he said the boys were not going on portal sick today. Once alfred heard the news of the boys being sick he wanted to rush back home and help you take care of them, but you and Bruce told him to enjoy his trip and you both got it.

Superman

Well both Conner and Johnathan were some sick with her common cold and you could say I was going well, that would be a lie because having the common cold and superpower really didn't go well. The boys powers were acting up because of the common cold.

Conner " why can't we go save the day"

Y/n " because you both are sick and you already had melted the vase your grandmother had sent us"

Johnathan " sorry mom"

Y/n " it okay your grandma brought us two of them just in case this happened"

Conner " what about dad he can't deal with all the villains alone today"

Y/n " you father have the members of the justice league helping him, so you boys are just stay home today"

Conner and John " yes mom" Clark has called a few times asking how everything was going for the boys and if they were feeling any better, when he got home fro, saving the day and work he help you take care of the boys.

Flash

All the kids were home with hue flu because there was not breaks at schools because two kids at school came, to school with hue flu and end up getting everyone sick right after lunch period. So you rushed to the school and picked the boys after waiting the the school pick up line, with some other parents while the kids were being dismissed from the gym.

Y/n " it seems like he school going to be close for a few days maybe a week"

Wally " yes mom but we promised bad we will help with portal tonight"

Y/n ' well you father said he using some of new members of justice league t9 help him out, while you boys are home sick"

Don " we can fight see ....." don almost fall over and he soon lands back on the couch.

Y/n " yeah I don't think so sweetie it good t9 take the day off"

Drake " yes mom" when Barry got home he asked how were the boys feel right now and you told him they were still sick, and looked like they were going to be sick for a few days.