Chapter 20

⚠️Warning- some stalking and fighting. May contain offensive language.

Last time on The Games We Play-

 'I've blown it all!'

'The disability pension is also gone!

'I can't buy any more balloons!!'

'Zoe has been ignoring me too!'

'Another loser is gonna steal her!' The man thought.

As he looked at his computer Zoe thanked GWANGJIN for the balloons.

'How could Zoe do this to me?'

'Until now she's accepted all my love!'

'Has she b...b...betrayed me?!'

'What about our love?! This bitch is just like that Yui! Maybe she's a snake that swindles nice guy's like me?! I...I... won't forgive her! Why is life so unfair?!'

"No matter what..." The man trailed off looking at Zoe from the computer full of lust.

'First I have to meet her!'

I want her and make love to her...!

"Capture." He said as he took a picture of Zoe near a window in her room.

"Zoom in." He muttered.

"...through the window."

'What is on that sign? The pixelation makes it hard to read. Let's search for all the words it could be!! Mira Apt? Midas? Miae? Mimae? Which is it?'

I will search for all apartments in the country with a similar name!

39!

42!

31!

'More than 100 results in total.'

'Searching one by one on the street view. Two floor apartment! With a telephone pole in front! She must be in a villa on the second floor across the street! A red tone building! As the sun is setting behind, her place must be south! Let's exclude wrong places and scout possible locations!' He thought.

'We're really going to meet~ lock eyes! Chat! Hold hands!... And more!'

'I'm Zoe's husband after all!'

————

Zoe walked down the street on a normal day home.

'Just a little more and I can beat Yui! Gotta get home and start the show. Just wait Daniel.'

Little did she know she passed a hideous man inside and out. Thinking only one thing.

Found her.

Be careful for what you wish for~

You might just get it.

The world was a scary place. Or maybe she was just scared.

Nah... just paranoid.

                                                        ————

"Mom!! Where's my laundry?" Zoe asked.

"I didn't wash them!"

"They aren't in the basket!" She yelled back.