🐢89🐢

Siwon's POV

It is still very early when I feel something soft landing on the top of my chest. Then I smell the cotton candy and know who is nestling under my arm. Yesung.

The lack of crib isn't good. He can freely move around the house and it isn't safe for him. I wrap my arm around his waist and pull him closer to me. He is squirming around and I sigh. He isn't going to let us sleep. I got up and grab my whining baby. Heechul is still asleep and I quickly carry Yesung out of the bedroom before he can cry and wake him up. I put him down on the floor in his bedroom and take his pajama off. Yesung climbs back on his bed and I open the closet to choose clothes for him. I take yellow shorts, yellow shirt with white lines and short sleeve and brown leather sandals.

Yesung is biting one ear of his stubbed bunny and I sigh again. I would like to sleep more, but our baby is the priority. I change his diaper and then pull the shorts up his legs. It is hard to put the shirt on him, he is wriggling under my hands and I struggle to close the buttons. After a while he is ready to go and I put a white bucket hat on his head so the sunlight won't hurt his eyes.

"Let's go out and have breakfast."

I write a short note on a piece of paper and put it on the nightstand next to Heechul. Then we can leave and I googled where is some good restaurant or coffee shop. I hold Yesung's hand so he won't run away from me and after few minutes we walked in a nicely looking coffee shop. I need a strong espresso and order choco loco smoothie for Yesung. I am reading the menu while Yesung watches few fishes which are swimming in a small pond. I know what he wants to do so I tap his hand and lift my forefinger to warn him.

"We only watch fishes, don't swim with them."

He pouts and I order vanilla infused pancakes with coconut ice cream and hazelnuts. After a short thinking I order two more meals so Yesung can choose, he is a picky eater so it is better to give him more options. Our breakfast arrived soon and we start to eat. Yesung must be hungry because he is eating well and doesn't argue. Suddenly I spotted smiling Heechul hurrying to us. He got enough sleep and finally joins us. I order one more coffee and we eat breakfast while watching the ocean. I need to watch if the monkeys aren't coming, Heechul is scared that the monkeys could steal our baby.

After breakfast we walk back in the apartment and Yesung is running few meters ahead of us. He finally started to like it here, he is collecting sea shells and enjoys playing in the warm ocean. However, we can't spend the whole vacation on a beach, we need to explore Bali so we go on a trip to Ubud. The town with famous green terraced rice fields is great, but boring for Yesung. He is tugging on my hand and pouts while we walk behind Heechul who is shopping in the local small shops. I am also tired, but Heechul likes shopping so what can I do? Not even ice cream can make Yesung smile and we endure a bit longer before being free again. Yesung fell asleep in the car and I needed to carry him inside the bungalow and tuck him in his bed. I am also exhausted, the weather is hot and humid so I take a shower before collapsing in our bed. Only Heechul is full of energy and goes to visit Yoongi and Hoseok.

Everything feels great after the nap and I am ready to hit the beach again. Yesung is sleepily crawling on his bed while I am changing his diaper and clothes. Soon we are in the ocean and Yesung is sitting on a floating mattress and splashes the water around. I love when he is laughing and giggling because his happiness is also my happiness.