award show moments

Edited: (September 16, 2021)

#1

At an award show after performing the boys and you were going back to your seats. As you were going there's a small step you have to go up to get to your seats.

You stepped on it but part of the step was broken so you ended up tripping.

You held onto changbin who was in front of you and he noticed you tripped so he turned around and grabbed your arm to stable you

"You okay?" He asked worried. You nodded and smiled

"I'm okay!" You said with a smile. Changbin nodded and let you walk in front of him, you went and sat down but realized other artist could get hurt as you saw txt walking back to their spot who also had to step on it.

You got up and walked to them before they could reach the step
"Be careful on that step. It's broken you can get hurt" you said to beomgyu. He nodded his head and bowed as you did the same thing.

"guys She said be careful on that step" he repeated to his members who nodded. They smiled at you and bowed as you did the same. You walked to a staff to tell them

"Excuse me...a step over there is broken..." You said.
The staff bowed and told you to go back to your seat as they'll fix it.

You nodded and bowed before you walked back to your seat
"Where'd you go?" Asked hyunjin

"The step over there is broken so I told a staff" You said. He nodded his head, understanding and went back to listening to the other groups performing.

You noticed a staff coming to fix the step so You got up and went to her to help her fix it.

"Thank you" she said getting up. You nodded and bowed, walking back to your spot
Fans really loved this moment not only for the interaction with txt but also because you helped a staff member.

#2

While performing the last bit of the song the members were able to walk around the stage and on the extended one.

You walked with jisung to the extended stage while singing
As they were walking you remembered they have to go back to the big stage to dance the last part together. You looked at jisung

"We gotta perform on the main stage!" You said. Jisung didn't seem to understand as he continued to rap. You looked at the members asking what to do. They told you to just leave him there so you ran back to the stage and proceeded to do the choreography. At the end jisung turned around and when he saw the members on stage finishing up the dance he got shocked and his jaw dropped.

You laughed and continued performing. A bit later the song ended.

They got off stage and you kept laughing.
"I-i told you we had to go back but you didn't listen!" You said laughing.

"Yah! Hannie! What happened??" Asked hyunjin teasingly.

"Ahh seriously!! You guys should've dragged me!" Jisung whined

The boys looked at you saying "blame her not me"
You put your hands next to your head

"Dont look at me like that! I tried telling you but the boys said to leave you there!!" You said. Jisung looked at the members and the members looked at each other then back at jisung.