Final Author's Note

Update 09/30/21

I am currently going through and editing the chapters, If you have a chance please consider taking a new look and letting me know what you think of the changes.
Updated chapters have a + next to them.

Plus Check out a new banner at the end of the new chaps.

-----------.-----------

I hope that you have enjoyed reading this story as much as I have enjoyed writing it. At first this was supposed to be a funny romcom, but the more I wrote about Riley and her struggles the more I fell in love with her as a character, and the more I needed to give her story justice. So, I hope you liked both the funny and sad times.

I know a lot of people that have experienced what I have tried to portrait in this book. So hopefully this book had a small impact on how you may see things.

It is so sad to see this story go, but THANK YOU ALL! From those who silently read, to those that voted and commented every chapter. You have made the experience of writing my first book fulfilling.

I want to say thank you to a couple individuals that have given me advice when I wasn't sure what to do. These are great writers so if you have some time, check out their work. Plus to some friends who shall remain unnamed, I could not do this without you!

JerichoMoon    AngelaRoze1     @TCSundberg      

-------------------------

On another note, I am considering editing this book for publication. There would be added chapters and scenes between characters. So if you have any feedback to leave, do not hesitate to tell me.

What did you like?

What did you not like?

What scenes did you think were boring?

Which scenes made you laugh?

Was there anything you think was missing from the overall story?

Anything else you want to share!

At some point I may even write a spin-off with Jay in college, but we shall see.

AGAIN