Part 85

I take a deep breath enjoying the smell of his blood fill the air as I sliced off a few fingers and most importantly, his tiny shrivelled excuse of a dick. This was going to be funny to watch. I place the flesh peices into a little plastic bag and go on my way towards the kitchen. I had to be extra careful not to be seen by any of the gang but luckily they were all too busy getting drunk in their room to notice their boss hadn't returned.

"El" I whisper getting her attention as I pass and hand her the bag. "You know what to do." I assured her as she smiled and noded. Honestly me and El are bad mix. Two sick evil minded people together just makes one big mess of twisted ideas and horrors. But right now that is what we want.

I watched as she chopped up the body parts like they were onions and chucked them into a boiling pan that had some soup looking food in. I just smiled as I looked at her smile. You wouldn't believe it but this isn't the weirdest circumstance we have been in before. I remember one time I was helping her get rid of some unwanted business men and we pretended she had a disease so they would go away. Honestly should have seen the look on their faces when I pretended to be her doctor on the phone telling her all the crazy things she had.

But it worked in the end. They left and didn't bother her again. That's what friends are for right? Helping each other get rid of people that have hurt or bothered the other. Whether that be faking a doctors call or making them a dish made of human body parts and a lethal drug to serve up to the enemy.

I bite on my cheek, trying not to laugh as she pores the soup into various bowls and orders the waiters to take them to Room 3. Now for my favourite part. I follow behind them but don't enter the room as we arrive. I smile like a mad women as I start to hear spoons clash against the bowls signalling they were eating.

"That was a really good move Jacob. You know when you thought to fake kill that Bambam kid." One man said to the other as I just peaked my head around the door. The other man laughed and took a spoon full of soup. "What can I say? I'm a genius." He spoke like he smoked 20 packs a day. It made me cringe but I wouldn't be for long.

I step out from the door and into the view of the men. It took a second for them to notice me but when they did it went silent. "How's the soup? Dick, fingers and a little something else to spice it up." They looked horrified as I smiled brightly. One man in particular went to stand up but couldn't. The drug had already taken effect. His knees buckled and he fell to the floor, rolling around and grasping at his tightening neck...