Prologue

"Hi, are you Princess Sakura?" a tall thin boy knocked on the door.

The little girl blushed heavily earning a chuckle from said boy.

"My name is Yuki. I'm here to help heal you so you can go back to running your kingdom." Yuki smiled writing down a few things on the clipboard.

"I don't have a kingdom." the little girl giggled at only to wince in pain.

"I'm sure you do, Princess. Tell me where does it hurt?" Yuki asked, placing the clipboard down.

"My stomach,"

"Which side hurts more left or right?" Yuki asked, pulling his sleeves up.

"Left. Why does it hurt?" she asked, poking her side lightly.

"Maybe someone put poison in one of your meals!" Yuki gasps dramatically. "But Princess Sakura has such a strong body! It only made your stomach hurt."

The little girl was giggling at the boy's playfulness. "I wasn't poisoned!"

"You're right! No one would dare poison the beautiful Princess Sakura!" Yuki's eyes glimmered.

"So I must make sure there isn't anything left to harm you." he proceeded. "Can I see you tummy so I can heal you?"

"Okay," the little girl nodded pulling up her shirt for the boy to gently place his hand on it earning a soft blue to glow.

"Oh, yes, I was right." Yuki hummed.

"What is it?" a woman came in with a worried look.

"Are you the mother?"

"Babysitter,"

"I see," Yuki then removed his hand and the little girl released a gasp.

"It doesn't hurt!"

"Has she by any chance vomited or experienced diarrhea in the past 24 hours?" Yuki grabbed the clipboard and began to write.

"Her mother said she was feeling unwell last night..."

"She might be allergic to something she ate. Nothing serious, lucky."

"Satori-san- Oh, you healed her already?" another doctor popped in.

"Yeah, might be stomach flu or an allergy reaction from her dinner last night, please take care of the rest I have a meeting to get to." Yuki smiled apologetically.

"It's fine. Thanks again."

"Princess Sakura!" Yuki shouted dramatically. The little girl turned a light red.

"May the winds of fate allow us to meet again." Yuki smiled bowing dramatically taking his leave.

"He's like that with children..." the doctor explained to the babysitter softly.

Yuki smiled and relaxed his posture.

"Going home, Yuki-san?" a nurse asked.

"Yeah, I'm done for the day. Thank you for having me." He replied waving a good bye.

"Thank you."

"Good job today!"

"See you next week!"

"See ya."

"Don't forget to eat!"

"Hai!" Yuki smiled and walked out the main entrance.

SATORI YUKI

Quirk: Healing

Depending on his physical and mental health he can heal as many people as his body can handle. However, he can only heal five people with major life threatening injuries before passing out.