☙ 𝚂𝙸𝚇

𝗦𝗬𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗞 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗬
𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗢 | 𝗠𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗶, 𝗙𝗟 📍
▃▃

"Why every time I come over here you gotta start wimmie Kiyanna?" I mugged my baby mama as I bent down and picked up my daughter, Amari

"Why that bitch Ajani acting like I'm the side bitch," she clapped her hands as she got in my face.

I sucked my teeth, "man go head somewhere wit allat extra shit; you scaring my daughter."

I was getting annoyed, ain't nobody wanna hear this shit.

She knew I loved her and only her, Ajani was just some pussy when she wasn't acting right.

I looked down at my daughter and noticed her eyes were slowly closing so I walked back to her room and placed her in her crib, and she was out.

"My daughter sleep, so shut your loud ass up." I told Kiyanna as I sat down on her couch and propped my feet up.

Next thing I know this girl start crying, I scrunched up my face as I looked over at her.

Just a big ass, crybaby ass dummy.

"You don't love me like I thought you did," she sobbed as she shook her head.

I sighed and stood up, pulling her onto my lap.

"I love you Kiyanna." I muttered in her ear as I wiped the tears off her face.

I hated seeing her cry, what makes it worse is that I'm the reason why.

"You don't act like it, Ajani steady puttimg on this front like you only care about her and the only reason you're in my life is because of Amari." Yanna mumbled as she sniffled a few times.

"Truthfully.. Ajani was just somebody to fuck on when we fell out and I'm sorey for that.. I'm gonna let her know now we done fooling. Its just me, you and Amari." I explained as I kissed her forehead.

She nodded her head quickly as she leaned down and kissed my lips.

"I love you so much Symere.. I just can't keep letting you hurt me."

"I promise you I'm done .. we gon work shit out when we have problems, you ont deserve that." I spoke truthfully.

Its only right, I gotta do good by her.