Part eight

-2 years later-
Rumors p.o.v.
We've been traveling with the Ringling brothers for about two years now and we're all getting back to our roots, see when I was a rouge a while ago others and I needed money so we joined the circus and we were fantastic.

Lilith was a trapeze artist along with along with Kevin, Carter was a sword swallower, and I was a fire dancer. We had to leave when the hunters attacked and what happened with Tyler and Kathrine reminded me why I had not wanted a mate in the first place, so a few days later/ago I met up with my old witch friend, Anna, and had the spell cast on me again.

But the show is about to begin so I'll see you guys later!

Tyler's p.o.v.

It has been about two years, two damn years since Rumor ran away again and today is my birthday. The Ringling Brothers circus is coming to our town and my friends and family want to bring me there since it was my favorite thing ever as a kid.

There was a knock on the door, I sighed and got up to answer it. When I opened it only to be tackled down by Ally, I groaned as she was lifted off of me by Luke "what the hell was that for Ally" I said annoyed.

Her smile widened "we think we found Rumor" she said as she held out a panflet for the R.B. Circus, I snatched it out of her hand and sure enough there on the cover was my mate with here friends. The caption said: 'old performers reunite after six years' I was shocked. Three reasons.

1st we found my mate/Rumor !
2nd she's in the circus that we're going to today and!
3rd she was in the circus before ?!

Before they could say anything else I pushed them out of the room and slammed the door on them "be ready in a few, we're going to the circus early" I yelled out to them.

I heard them laugh and walk away as I showered and got into some clothes that looked good but still was appropriate for a circus. When I was done I grabbed my wallet, put my shoes on and ran downstairs waiting for the others. When they all finally got downstairs I dragged them to the car and drove to the circus.

-at the circus-

When we arrived at the circus we bought front row seats and got our food, we sat down in our seats and around five seconds later an innercom came on and a man walked out "welcome to the Ringling Brothers Circus and I hope you enjoy the show" he said as walked over to the side and the show began.

Soon two spot lights shined apon two trapeze artist at the swing thing that was about fifty feet above the ground, I noticed that they were two of Rumors rouge friends.

They did there part of the show, swinging and flipping in mid-air without failing or falling once. Then the lights on them turned off and a spot light went to a man who i identified as Carter or the guy who flirted with Rumor the last time I saw her.

He took out three swords, he leaned his head back slightly and put one down his throat, then another, and finally another. Then all at once he took them out, all of a sudden the ring master walked out.

Lilith, Kevin, and Carter walked over next to him "I would just like to thank these old performers who have returned and...wait we seem to be missing someone" he said/noticed, my wolf snorted 'yea you better remember our mate' he said, I laughed.

Then I heard her, Rumor "I though you forgot all about me" she said, suddenly a spot light was on her. She behind everyone walking through the isle.

He laughed "how could we forget you Rumor, after all you do add a spark to the show" he said, saying spark a little louder. She smiled, they moved out of her way as she got down into the pit "ready when you are" she said, he nodded "everyone welcome Rumor...our fire dancer" my eyes budged out of my sockets. FIRE DANCER.

(A/n please do not try any of this, it was all made up by me and I don't want the thought of my awesome sauce, lovely readers getting hurt because of me)

All the lights turned off except for the one spot light that was on her, she took out a match and put it on her costume. The flames caught on and licked the air, the thing was...her costume didn't burn.

Then she took a match and dropped in a pattern that was drawn and dug into the ground, flames filled it and she took out he last match in her match box. And you know what she did with it, she light it a put in a bubble (of gum). She put the bubble in her mouth and we heard a pop.

There was a gasp, suddenly she blew air out and flames came flying out licking at the air, while doing this she spun around and began to dance a very elegant dance while soft music was playing in the background.

I watched as she danced gracefully and with ease as she jumped over and around the live fire and how she made it look so elegant was a mystery to me and probably to everyone else too.

Soon her friends walked out with a fire extinguisher and blew it all over the place and on her, and when the stuff cleared she was gone. Everyone gasped, then I heard a 'boo' behind me and Ally scream. We all turned and saw her there, she walked past all off us and down to her friends.

"Again thank you to all the performers and a special thanks you guys for coming and watching these people preform, without you guys we would be nothing" he said as the other performers walked out, all of a sudden Carter walked forward "and if you guys want to talk and meet some of us just stay here for a minute or two then we'll bring you down here to talk" the ring master nodded and soon most of the crowd was gone.

Time to meet up with some of the performers if you know what I'm talking about *wink* *wink*.

(A/n sorry for the short chapter)