56. I'M GOING TO GET YOU OUT OF HERE

| CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX |

I'M GOING TO GET YOU OUT OF HERE.

DAWN HELD ONTO RON AS tight as she could. She still couldn't believe that he was there, but getting to wrap her arms tightly around his shoulders she finally felt hope. She finally felt like maybe, she'll get out of there alive. 

"How's my baby?" The redhead asked, pulling away from her brother to look at him. She reached up to carefully touch his cheek, her tear filled eyes looking at him.

"She's great, Dawn," Ron reassured his sister, rubbing her arm comfortingly, "Remus is keeping her safe."

Dawn felt her heart skip a beat at the mention of her husband. She had feared his his safety too, worried about what had happened during the moving of Harry. She knew Moody was dead, she witnessed his body falling limp and crashing to the ground. Mundungus ran away, leaving her open to get attacked by Bellatrix Lestrange, "He's alive," She muttered, a happy sigh leaving her lips.

Ron nodded, "He's alive," He confirmed, "He misses you. Everyone does."

Dawn felt a tear slip out, "I miss them too," She admitted, for the first time in months, she finally let herself feel, "I missed you too Ron, and Harry," She added, looking between the two seventeen year olds, "Sorry I wasn't there for your seventeenth," Dawn sheepishly grinned at the black haired boy.

Harry smiled warmly at her, "It's okay, Dawn. I'm glad you're alright," He told her before walking over, pulling the redhead in a comforting hug, "I promise I'm going to get you out of there," Harry mumbled to her, his voice barely above a whisper, "You'll see your baby girl soon."

Dawn choked back a sob as her fists clenched shut around the back of Harry's jacket, "Thank you, Harry."

"Harry," Ron's voice snapped the pair out of their embrace. Dawn wiped her eyes with the back of her hand as the black haired boy turned around, his eyes widening when he spotted a familiar elf standing besides Ron, looking around the room.

"Dobby?" Harry questioned, his voice full of disbelief. He rushed over, "What are you doing here?"

"Dobby has come to rescue Harry Potter, of course," Dobby told him, looking up with a proud smile, "Dobby will always be there for Harry Potter."

"You can apparate in and out of this room?" Harry asked, his eyes sparkling as if he just came up with the best idea, "Could you take us with you?"

"Of course sir. I'm an elf."

Dawn looked between Harry and the house-elf. The thought of getting back home, holding her daughter tightly to her chest with Remus' arms wrapped around both of them sounded absolutely blissful and it was something she craved. 

"Dobby, I want you to take Dawn, Luna and Mr. Ollivander--"

"Shell Cottage on the outskirts of Tinworth," Ron cut him off, he shared a knowing look with Dawn before looking back at Dobby and Harry. Dawn recognised the address almost instantly, it was a small cottage her aunt had left in their possession just before she passed away, "Trust me," Ron told Harry after noticing the puzzled look on his face.

Dobby walked forwards, holding his small arms out. Mr. Ollivander slowly walked over, looking the most nervous of them all. He grabbed the house-elf's small hand in his shaky one. Luna and Dawn grabbed the other one, standing huddled together.

"Whenever you're ready, sir," Luna grinned, smiling warmly at the house-elf.

Dobby looked shocked for a second before he turned to Harry, "Sir? I like her very much."

AN- It's so weird how close to the end we are. I made this book very sporadically and really wasn't expecting anyone to read it let alone me update is so much (and now we're at 8.2K votes so thank you all for that!!) , but I'm quite glad I did as it's become one that I love and I'm sad about how close I am to the end of it, but I have had new book ideas recently (more HP fandom ones; potentially a Draco one or a Sirius one) so I'm also excited to get started on those.