Paris

13th of March 2018

"Bonjour! Pouvons nous s'il vous plaît avoir une table pour trois?" I asked the waitress in French, Ruby and James staring at me with wide eyes as I just smiled politely at the young boy who was looking at the book which obviously had all the bookings for the day in it.

"Oui, suis moi," he replied, picking up three menus as we followed him to the back of the restaurant to where there was an empty table.

"Merci beaucoup," I said with a smile, the three of us sitting around the small but pretty soft beige table.

"I forget that you can speak French, always takes me by surprise when you do," James laughed as we all opened our menus in unison.

"It's a handy skill to have if I'm being honest," I said with a grin. "I like to leave my voicemails on Harry's phone in French, keeps him guessing."

"That's actually rather sweet, you two are so cute honestly," Ruby said in a warm tone and I felt my cheeks heat up slightly at her compliment for Harry and myself.

"Thanks, Rubes, appreciate it," I said before we all decided to actually pay some attention to the menu and pick something to order.

I ended up ordering the penne pesto pasta, Ruby settling on the chicken salad and James ordering the roast chicken, all of us getting a glass of white wine to have at 12:30 pm on a Tuesday because, well, when in Rome I guess? Well, when in Paris I suppose actually.

"So, how are things going with Isaac?" Ruby asked, James' face immediately erupting into a bright smile as he launched into a conversation about my cousin and their relationship, which by the sounds of it is going very well.

"So good, I adore him honestly," James said with a smile, making me smile as well, as there is nothing better than seeing your family and friends happy. "He is rather excited to come out and see us all, mainly you Anna," James laughed, Ruby sniggering at his comment.

"Well I was in his life first after all James, can't compete with that mate," I laughed and James just rolled his eyes as the waiter came over with our glasses of wine and some bread and olive oil for the table.

"I'm his boyfriend though," James counter-argued and I scoffed, ready to engage with some friendly banter with James as there is nothing better than riling up your friends.

"Yeah and I'm his cousin, which trumps all," I said with a raised eyebrow, James muttering something sarcastic underneath his breath before we changed topics to where we should go on our night out in Amsterdam since we have a free day the morning afterwards before we fly to Antwerp.

"Cocktails?" I suggested.

"I vote we go clubbing," James said.

"Typical you, always wanting to party," Ruby scoffed. "I say we should head to a pub after the show, get some pizzas and just hang out."

"Well we should probably consult the others on this as well," I pointed out, Ruby shaking her head and James rolling his eyes at me. "What? We should!" I added.

"Harry is the only other person I want to consult on this, everyone else is like fifty years old or something," Ruby said and I just raised my eyebrows at her with an amused look on my face.