ᴀ ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ʙᴇᴛ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 : 𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐄𝐓

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The one and only." He gave a smirk before descending down the stairs. He stopped once he was directly in front of me.

"What are you doing here? Also how do you know the Sakamakis?" I questioned.

"I am a prince and of course I know them because they're related to me. I am also Karlheinz's son... in a way. As for why I'm here, it's because of you. I'm going to stay here with you guys for a bit and the best part is, we're room neighbors!" He said excitedly.

"Oh uh, how nice?" I said unsure as to what to say.

"Also I almost forgot! I wanted to take a picture with you." He took out a cell phone and slung his arm over my shoulder, "Smile Sayaka!"

I looked into the camera and gave a smile as he took a picture of the both of us. It was only a picture yet he seemed really happy so I didn't say anything.

━━━ ₊˚. ☾ ˎˊ- ━━━

"So he's a prince huh?" Yui said.

"Yeah, it was a little weird he acted differently when we were eating. He was friendlier towards you, Ayato and I but he was indifferent towards everyone else." I flopped down on Yui's bed.

"His room is next to yours, right?" Yui asked.

I groaned, "Yeah I forgot. It's not that I don't like him, he just seems a bit... much. Hey how about I spend the night in your room?"

Yui giggled, "Yeah sure I wouldn't mind."

I hugged her, "Words don't describe how much I love you right now!"

"It's nothing much, I don't mind helping. Anything for you!"

I quickly went to my room to change and brush my teeth. As soon as I finished, I quietly walked out of my room so as to not alert Kino or anyone else who was wandering the halls of the second floor.

"Oh Sayaka! How nice to see you here!" Said a joyful voice.

I internally cringed, why~! I forced a smile and turned. "Why hello there, nice to see you too."

"Awh, Princess you're too kind." He said while giggling like a child, his expression then turned serious, he spoke in a bitter voice, "Where are you going at this hour? Don't tell me you're going to one of the Sakamakis."

I raised an eyebrow at the difference in tone nonetheless I answered, "no I'm just going to Yui. Why?"

"It's just late, and I was just curious. Good night." He then walked off to his room.

Well that was odd. He was acting weird and I'm surprised he didn't try and pull anything.

━━━ ₊˚. ☾ ˎˊ- ━━━

"Good morning!" yelled a voice.

I groggily sat up and saw that Yui was right beside me so who....

"Hello Princess." Kino walked over to us, beaming, "or rather Princesses."

"Hello... wait, what are you doing here? Get out!" I yelled, chucking my pillow at him. He caught it with ease and set it down on the bed.

He pouted, "is that any way to treat someone when they come to wake you up."

"Well there's nothing wrong with it when you come in barging into a girls' room." I glared at him.

"Ah, oh well I'll come back later. I'll be waiting...." And with that he disappeared.

I sighed, the morning was already a disaster before I even got out of bed. I heard Yui grumbling and turning beside me, upset at the interruption. "Who was that?" She mumbled, still half asleep.

"Kino-kun." I replied while rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I wonder what he wanted....

━━━ ₊˚. ☾ ˎˊ- ━━━

I walked into my room to find Kino lying in my bed spread eagle. I resisted the urge to kick him out of the bed and decided to glare at him instead.

"Sayaka, you're here!" He sat up excitedly, "why that look on your face? So~ scary!"

I huffed, "what do you want Kino-kun? If you're here to waste my time please leave."

He stared at me for a second with a smirk on his face. He was definitely planning something but what was it? Reaching down to his pockets he pulled out something, a phone?!

"You should play a game on my phone, it's fun. Just don't mess up my high score or else...."

He really can't take a hint can he?

"Kino-kun I really am not interested in playing a game. All I want to do is relax so please go."

Yet he kept on insisting and pushed further, "it's just one thing, it won't take long. You really should be grateful to be bestowed with such a wonderful opportunity offered by me."

"Fine let's make a deal. If I play that stupid game of yours then you have to leave Yui and I alone for rest of the and can't let any of the brothers near us. If I lose or do terribly you can uh...."

Kino leaned in, his lips dangerously close to my ear, "I get to bite you then. It's only fair."

I stepped back, putting some distance between us, "fine, you can bite me." I regretted the words as soon as they came out of my mouth, but if it could keep him from bothering me then I was happy.

He handed me his phone and I realized it was a rhythm game and luckily for me I was actually good at these. I clutched the treble clef pendant at the base of my throat as if it would help me beat Kino's score.

He selected a song and the game began. Everytime I accidentally missed a note my heart would drop but I kept going and my score was just a few points higher than Kino's, although I only won this bet by a hair I gave him a triumphant look.

"You just barely won! Rematch!" He tried arguing with me but I refused.

"No, I won fair and square now to do what you're supposed to do Kino-kun." I guided him towards the door.

I opened it and came face to face with Ayato, "Oi, melons I'm thirsty, let Ore-sama have some blood."

I poked Kino who was just standing there, he got the message and pulled protesting Ayato into the hallway. "Hey! What are you doing, I'm thirsty!"

"Now, now your Onii-san has something to talk to you about."

Their voices faded as they went further down the hallway, smiling I gave a small wave towards their retreating backs.

As soon as they were out of sight I ran into Yui's room yelling, "freedom!" I flopped down on her bed as she gave me a puzzled look.