III

Eddie openly gawked at Gaege's rather large package, earning a chuckle from the latter.
"Like what you see?" he asked.
Eddie smirked. "Mine is better," he declared, as he pulled off his boxers and showed off his even bigger cock.
  "Holy shit dude! That's even bigger than a King Cock dil....do..." he trailed off as Eddie leaned over him, lips hovering over his own, not caring about how impressed Gaege was. Suddenly he didn't want to just look, he was back to wanting touchtouchtouch. He pressed his lips to Gaege's harshly as he discarded their clothing onto the floor before lowering his body to graze against the younger mans. The kiss grew fevered again, frantic pants and hot hands roaming biceps and abs. Gaege began grinding up into Eddie, their cocks velvety soft but also so rock hard against each other.
  Gaege pulled away from the kiss with a small moan, looking deeply into Eddie's warm eyes. "Your pupils are fucking huge," he smiled.
"Did you really stop kissing me just to say that?"
"Actually, I was wondering..." he trailed off, mumbling the last part of his sentence too low for Eddie to make out.
"Wondering what, mi amor?"
Gaege brightened and flushed at the endearment. "I was wondering if you would pin my hands above my head. It's a big turn on for me,"
Eddie smirked. "You look plenty turned on to me, but if that's what you want then I'll do it. Does this mean you're the girl?"
Gaege laughed, "You mean the bottom? Yeah, I'm a switch but I definitely prefer to bottom."
Relief was evident on the older mans face, he was doing fine now but he was sure if he had to bottom he might finally freak out and ruin the mood. He wasn't ready to bottom, not even ready to try. Doing things the way he already knew the basics of was really helping to calm him down and ease his stress. He captured Gaege's lips with his own and slipped in his tongue. His hands slowly caressed Gaege's aides and stomach before reaching up to pin his hands above them, a slight but reassuring pressure.
  Gaege let out a low moan, hips bucking up to meet Eddie's. His motion was returned with a deep grind down that left butterflies in his stomach and precum dripping from his tip. As Eddie's mouth moved down to suck at his throat, Gaege threw his head back in pleasure. "Is this love?" he thought. Surely it must be. His next words were choked out as Eddie bit down gently on the largest of the marks he had so far made, "Eddie, I need you inside me!"

——————
a/n they're gonna fuck next chapter 😈