MIA

Jensen's pov

I sat there on my bed. Reading that small letter over and over again. I couldn't sleep for the past 3 weeks. 3 fucking weeks!

Lyra left, and on top of that she didn't tell anyone AND broke up with me. I softly groan as I cover my face with my hands.

"Oh Lyra.." I softly say, I snap my head up when I hear a knock at the door. Jack.

"How'd you-" he cuts me off, "Spare key." He says holding up the a key that was hanging onto a necklace.

Next to it was a locket. "Cute locket." I say, he looked down at it and shrugged. "Lyra gave it to me." I furrow my brows.

"She hates your guts. The way she acted around you, why the hell would she give it to you?" I ask, a big harshly.

"While you were busy with work, me and her got a bit close. We've only been close for a day before she had to leave." He shrugs as he picked the locket.

"Did she tell you where she'd go?" I ask, "Yes. But I ain't telling you shit." Jack spat, I groan.

"You're such an ass." I mumble, "I guess. But who's fault is that?" He asked, I shake my head. Knowing who he meant.

"You know...I killed him again." I look back up at Jack. "I didn't feel a thing." Jack says, "That asshole deserved it anyways." Jack says as he ruffled his hair.

I can see the scar in his eyebrow before his hair fell down to his forehead. "I see that that still didn't heal." I say, "Oh no, this is from hell. Scars don't heal if they come from hell." Jack explained.

"Then how come Kyra never got a scar?" I ask, "You've had sex before? Damn...I thought/" my cheeks turn red.

"N-no! We never had...sex.. jeez Jackie, you really need to stop with those vulgar thoughts." I say as I stare at him. He chuckled.

"You used to be just as bad as me when it came with woman." Jack says, "She's different. She's way too innocent." I say looking back down.

"Look, I know it hurts. Her leaving so suddenly. I get it. I do, and I know u haven't been the best twin brother, and I know I probably will never be a better person. That's just me. But I do know what it's like to loose someone I love." Jack says, I look at him.

"Who'd you loose?" I ask, his brows furrowed as he looked down at the ground. "No one."

•~•

Jack and I paid a visit to Ms.Ace, she opened the door and smiled as she saw us. She opened the door and let us in.

"Ana was always a child who struggled. She was a very smart young girl." Alexandria says as she pours our empty cups with tea.

"How is it that she's young? No offense it's just, she was born in 1930, right?" Jack asked, "Ana was not in heaven or hell in the beginning. For a while was...lost. Then somehow was reborn again." Alex says.

She seemed unsure, but we just nod. "If she ever came back again, you'd have to ask her." Alex says as she sat down.

"We're sorry that she left. We don't know why." I say, Jack glances at him and sighed. "Yeah. By utter clue." Jack says as he bites a cookie.

His eyes sparkled, "These are so dang good!" He says with a smile I haven't seen in a long time. I couldn't help but smile.

Alex chuckled, "Thank you."

We stayed for a while, to keep Alex some company. God knows how lonely and sad she must feel right about now.

Damnit Lyra, why did you leave your grandma alone with no explanation?

"Why did you tell Alex the truth?" I ask, "Because. I was told not to." I stop, Jack soon stopped and turned around to face me.

"Besides why should she trust me? Everyone knows about Jack Hernandez, Angel demon thunder. The boy who was like Lucifer himself!" Jack says, upset.

I frown, "Sorry." I mumble. "Whatever, I got to go. Alexei is eating for me. We're...headed off to the...somewhere!" Jack quickly turned around.

I raise a brow, "That was weird." I mutter.