Chapter 48

Sid and Sana go downstairs to find a few of the guys of the society holding the collar of two guys and dragging them near the parking. He looks behind to find Jaanvi holding Shini as she cries in the arms of his mother. Temper rises up and he going near them asks,"Kya hua hai? Why is Shini crying? Jaan?" Shini goes on to hug him as Jaanvi explains that the two guys had entered the society to see the pandal. Everyone was dancing and these people joined them and inappropriately touched Shini. Sid clenches his teeth and rolls his fingers into a fist, leaves Shini and rushes towards them. Taking one of the guys out of the hands of the people of the society starts showering punches on him, breaking his nose. Sana goes after him, trying to stop him. But he is not in himself, he pushes her and leaves the man he was hitting, he pulls the other one and starts hitting him too. "I will kill you today. How dare..how dare you..", he screams as he takes turns hitting them. No matter how many people try to pull him apart, no one is able to remove his hold on them. Sana trying to hold his arms from behind screams,"Sid leave them, they will die." Sid screams at higher pitch,"I will kill them, they touched my sister. How dare they touch my sister. I'll kill them.." Sumitraji tries to calm down his son but he does not listen to her either. Finally Sana screams, "Sidharth, leave them. Tumhe meri kasam .. leave them." Sid immediately leaves them and breathing heavily, backs off. He goes back and takes Shini into his arms, goes upstairs. The guys of the society take the two to the hospital first.

Sana goes upstairs with Jaanvi and Sumitra ji. Jaanvi takes Shini with her to her apartment and Sid storms into his room. Sana entering the room, looks at him and says,"Are you crazy? Mar jaate toh you would have been arrested." Sid pacing across the room replies,"I don't care. Nobody can touch my sister." Sana makes him sit on the bed. She then sitting beside him, holds his arm to say,"I know you were angry but you were out of your senses. You would have killed them. Everyone was looking at you. You were acting like a maniac, hitting them like a goon. Media people were there. They will make a news tomorrow." Sid removes her hold and says,"So you are worried for your reputation in front of people. You are ashamed of me. Right! Pachta rahi ho ab ke kis gunde se shaadi ki. Then leave me and go na. Am I stopping you?" Sana says,"Sidharth, stop. You are talking too much. I just want to tell you that those media and press people want such things to make news. You know how they are. I don't want anyone to .." Sid interrupts saying, "Kayeke liye hain woh log yahan pe? Hain? Have I invited them? They are here just because of you. Mahan actress Sana married a middle class man, living in a small apartment, travelling on bikes. It is a hot news na. How much is she adjusting with her goon husband ?Right. Shala abhi inn reporters ki wajah se darr darr ke jeene ka hai? Sidharth can't do that. Apan fattu nahi ban sakta. I'll do what I did today, every time if anyone dares to touch my family. Jisko jo ukhadna hai ukhad le." Sana says,"Do you know what you are saying? I can't help being an actress. I can't change who I married..If they find it interesting then.." Sid cuts her off in the middle of the sentence and standing up says,"No no..you can change that thing. I know you are repenting..marrying me. Leave me and marry one of your heroes. I happy alone, akela thik hai main." Sana says," I am repenting? Really? Is that you think?" Sid says,"You are, I know. And you know what I am also repenting now marrying you." Saying this, he storms out of the room.

Sana looks at him as he slams the main door to leave the apartment. Sumitra ji comes out of the room asking,"What happened? Sid kahan gaya abhi? This boy na.." Sana remains quiet, hurt from what Sidharth just said. He is repenting of getting married to her. They were about to confess their feelings a few minutes ago and now the marriage has become a burden for him. Everything changed suddenly in a matter of a split second. She looks at the melted blown off candles and the red rose fallen on the ground. She picks it up and holding it close to her heart says,"I love you Sidharth...How can I repent marrying you? You are the best thing that has happened to me. You also love me right, then.."