Chapter 41

Jimin POV
My jibooty still hurts! This is all daddies fault he should take care of me! Now how do I get out of bed? Daddy was asleep next to me. Hmmm what can I do to wake him up. Something that won't get me in trouble. Maybe I can sit on daddy. No that won't work. I could yell in his ear but I'll get time out. Maybe I can whine and pout. Yeah that always works for daddy! "Daddwy...hmmm. *whines*". Daddy started to get up and look at me worriedly. "Baby what's wrong?" I pointed at my legs and jibooty that I no longer feel. Daddy laughed and carried me around the house. "All right baby where do you want to go?" "I need to twake a shower." He noded and he put me in the shower washing me. I felt happy and clean when I finished the shower. I got carried to the kitchen and get served breakfast.

It was a lot of food so I shared with daddy

It was a lot of food so I shared with daddy. We ate the food and went to brush our teeth together. Now I'm bored and don't know what to do. I don't want to go shopping because daddy spends money on me and I don't want him to. Hmmm I should go play with my toys. My playroom was next to daddies room so it was easy to crawl to. "Oh stuffies! I bwack!" I giggled and crawled to them. They are so cute and squishy. Daddy likes them too that's why he sleeps with the plushie I gave him.
4 hours later
I was bored of playing and wanted daddy. "Daddy! Where are you?" I heard footsteps and saw daddy coming to me. A smile formed on my face as daddy picked me up. "Hi baby. Were you playing?" I noded and hugged his neck. "Are you hungry?" I noded and got carried to the kitchen. Daddy got out stuff and cooked it all up! It made the kitchen smell amazing. Daddy served me food and it looked yummy!

"Thwank you daddy!" He smiled and played with my hair

"Thwank you daddy!" He smiled and played with my hair. I finished eating all my food. Daddy was in the library and I needed attention. The library was on the other side of the house and it was hard to crawl but I made it all the way for daddy. I opened the big door of the library and saw daddy sitting in a chair reading a book. He didn't see me come in the room so I get to suprising him. The floor was wooden so it hurt my knees and hands. Daddy turned the page and kept reading. I finally made my way to the chair where daddy was sitting. He still didn't see me and gave me no attention. How do I get his attention? OooooOooo I have an amazing idea! I can sit in his lap and cuddle onto him. As I was getting up daddy turned around and smiled seeing me. "Hi baby. What are you doing here?" I sat in his lap hugging his neck as he hugged my back. "I need daddies attention..." I mumbled in his neck. "Aww Jiminie needs attention?" I nod and kiss his sholder. Daddy held me and rocked me in the chair making me feel sleepy. Before I knew it I was fast asleep in daddies arms.