wardrobe fails

As soon as I woke up I began editing these💀

Edited: (August 28, 2021)

Bold in English
Normal in Korean

#1
You guys were on stage performing double knot.
You were wearing a red crop top that has spaghetti straps,under that was a black spaghetti crop top as well in case the red one fell because it was pretty loose on you, with a black skirt with some black safety shorts.

You had chains attached to your skirt that were looped and also had a choker. You had a black belt around your hips.

As you were dancing, one of the Changbins chains got stuck on your shirt as your shirt was made from thin material. You guys quickly tried taking it off but you guys pulled too hard, ripping the fabric of not one but both of her shirts. You felt the cold air hit against her back as you danced the dance break. The boys all looked at eachother worriedly as none of them had jackets or sweaters except jisung. But the thing was jisung is the center in the dance break so it would be noticible if he just walked up to you and gave you his sweater.

So instead he took it off and passed it around secretly to the boys. Jeongin hid behind you
and quickly put it around your shoulders as you fixed it putting your hands through.
Fans noticed the rip tho and started cheering and screaming.

You didn't know how to feel as you were only 16 and a minor. You felt a bit uncomfortable but knew fans didn't mean to so you didn't bother talking about it

#2
Tonight you guys were performing get cool. The stylists gave you a white coptop, with a blue skirt which reached mid thigh, you had black safety shorts under but they were very short as they are safety shorts. Your hair was up in a cute small bun with some strans sticking out from the front. The stylist had also put in a couple flowers in the bun and given you round glasses.

 The stylist had also put in a couple flowers in the bun and given you round glasses

(Imagine the shirt is just a plain white crop top)

While performing there were cooling fans at the perimeter of the stage.

When it was your turn to sing you went to the middle and the fans blew air causing your skirt to fly up.
You quickly pulled it down even though you had shorts under. The shorts were very short and the boys noticed that so for the rest of the performance they made sure your skirt stayed down.

Hyunjin was wearing a brown scarf (?) Around his neck with his outfit so he grabbed it and tied it around your waist covering up your stomach. At the end of the dance, the ending pose is all the boys huddled up making cute signs, you is in the middle while making the flower pose with your hands on your face. The boys ran surrounding you, doing little jazz hands making you laugh and fans go in awe

#3
You guys were at an award show performing victory song.
You were wearing this

As you were dancing, you noticed your skirt started to feel loser and loser

As you were dancing, you noticed your skirt started to feel loser and loser. You brushed it off not thinking much of it.

Then came the part where you have to lay down and chan walks through the middle while singing his line

As you lays down. you noticed your belt came undone. You tried tying it again but you didn't have enough time so you decided to just take it off. But the thing was that the belt was also holding up the red part of the skirt so if you took off the belt, you'd take off that part too.

Since you didn't have enough time, you just took it off, taking off the red part.

The boys noticed you taking off the belt and all looked at eachother shocked

"What are you doing?!?!" Asked seungmin

You didn't answer and just took it off shocking not only fans but also other idols. While dancing you threw the belt to the side and kicked it making sure it wasn't close to the members as it can be dangerous if one accidentally steps on it.

After their performance you ran to the belt and picked it up taking it backstage later on making jokes about it to the members and stay on a live

#4
While performing on your guys' world tour you noticed one of your earrings had gone missing.

Obviously that can be dangerous, if one member steps on it the sharp part could hurt them so you looked around and noticed a shiny object next to Chans feet.

You were going to kick it further away but noticed chan would step on it any moment from dancing.
You didnt know what to do because If he steps on it he could hurt himself really badly so you started brainstorming ideas.

You finally got one and tapped chan on the back. He turned around and you grabbed his arm surprising him. You started dancing in his spot leaving chan in the spot you were supposed to be in. At first, fans thought you were just pulling a prank on him or just doing it for fun. But they noticed you pointing at a shiny object by your feet while dancing. Chan got the message that he could've gotten hurt and kept dancing in minjees spot. You kicked the earring further while transitioning to your next location and switched back to your spots with chan going back to the normal choreography.

At the end of the concert it was your turn to give a speech
"STAYYYY!!! Wahh I really missed Australia...being able to come here and perform for you guys was a lot of fun. And especially seeing you guys dance to miroh and doing the little hand motions with us- I have to say this- I cant- you guys looked so cute while trying to follow the dance with us." You said making stays cheer and the boys smile
"But thank you for coming and watching us perform. I know I kind of messed up the dance a bit...but I tried my best to not make it noticeable. But hey I had to do what I had to do! I don't know if you guys saw but my earring actually fell on stage and didnt want the boys getting hurt...so I kind of messed up the dance.." you said, scratching the back of your head getting cheers from stays

"NO YOU DIDNT!!!" they all shouted

You smiled,
"Thank you for coming stay! It means a lot to me! I love you!" You said getting I love you too's from stay.
At the end of everyone's speeches chan came up to her and hugged you while ruffling your hair.
"Thanks for watching out for me little sis" he said
"No problem chan" you said, smiling back and returning his hug making him smile

"You should've just called me out. I would've listened" he said

You shook your head
"It's okay, I still didn't want to risk the chance of you hurting yourself. Especially not now while we're on tour. We have shows to perform" you said. He nodded and smiled, Letting go of the hug.

Total words: 1221
(Proof read. There still may be some mistakes and/or misspellings. I apologize for that ☺️)