Chapter 13: Saving Stefans Ass

(Do you guys want to see a sibling bonding chapter between Cameron and Tyler or does that not interest yall)

"Hey. Wheres stefan?" I asked coming into salvatore boarding house.

"We thinks Pearl's people got him," alaric told me.

"I thought you made a deal with this bitch?" I asked damon.

"I did. Looks like she doesnt value it. We could get revenge by going after her daughter," damon suggested with a smirk.

"No. Thatd kill Jeremy," I told him,"let's go rescue him. Wheres this bitch live?"

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Alaric asked me.

"Is anything I do a good idea?" I asked with a smirk.

"Nope. Let's do it," damon said slinging his arm around me.

Time skip - the house

"This is a bad idea," I said as we approached the building.

"Its almost like someone said that before," ric said sarcastically as we approached the budding stefan was in.

Damon knocked on the door and we were met with a sweet old lady. Damon was trying to convince her to let us in, but the bad vampire stopped her and compelled her not to ever let damon in.

"Well that plan went to shit," I said aloud as we all paced.

"We have to do something. Stefan is in there," damon mumbled.

I grabbed his hand and gave it a comforting squeeze. Ever since the whole ordeal with katherine being free and choosing stefan over damon, me and damon have gotten closer.

I want to tell damon how I feel but it also terrifies me. I've never had a boyfriend. I've never had sex. I've never kissed anyone. I havent really flirted with a boy. No one has even paid attention to me long enough for any of that to happen.

"What do we do know?" Alaric asked bringing me out of my thoughts.

"I have a plan," damon said putting on a devilish smirk.

"Oh hell this is not ending well," I mumbled making alaric smile.

We went back up to the house to try and convince the lady to let damon in, but she was compelled. There was nothing else to do.

"Do you have any family. Anyone who would miss you?" Damon asked.

Hes going to kill her. I looked down and tried to tune out what was about to happen.

I love damon, but this part of him scares me. I heard bones breaking and I looked up to see the lady dead and damon stepping inside.

"Let's find my brother," damon said.

I hid my disappointment and went to loo around the house. However damon and alaric are as sneaky as a bunch of elephants in a room full of cymbals. Of course that led into a fight.

As damon and alaric started to kill all the vampires I snuck to the basement to see if I could save stefan. When I made it downstairs I saw him being tortured.

"Dont hurt him!" I screamed and jumped on the guy torturing him.

"Hit him harder," stefan mumbled.

The problem is damon is right about one thing. Vamps are stronger then wolves. He quickly pinned me to the ground and grabbed a knife.

"Lights out bitch," he said and positioned it above my heart.

"No!" Stefan screamed trying to struggle out of the restraints.

Suddenly the vampire flew off of me and into a wall.

"You okay?" Damon asked lifting me up.

"Yeah. I'll get your dumbass brother," I said and started to untie stefan.

Damon staked the little bastard that tried to kill me and approached the black boy who was also tied up.

"Not him. He tried to save me," stefan told his brother.

"I'll free him," I offered and damon nodded.

I untied him and he rubbed his burnt wrist.

"Thank you," he said and embraced me in a hug.

"Um..yeah," I said awkwardly and tapped his back.

We walked upstairs as pearl came back.

"Tell your goons if they touch my Salvators again I will be here on a full moon," I growled at the woman.

"Shes a wolf?" Pearl asked.

"And on a full moon shes damn near unstoppable," damon told her putting an arm around me.

"I had no clue. I would never betray you damon," she told us.

"Then make sure it doesnt happen again, bitch," I growled and anna glared at me.

"Cameron, if you calm down I will pass you," ric told me.

I took in deep breaths before storming out of the house. I was waiting at the car when the others arrived. I hopped in shotgun and damon got driver. In the back was alaric and stefan. We rode in silence back to the boarding house.

"Thank you for saving me," stefan said.

"I'll always try. Your an asshole, but you've been somewhat decent to me," I teased.

Stefan laughed at me and shook his head.

"I'm glad you found out about us," he told me.

"So am i," I told the brothers.

Damon said nothing, just stared ar the road ahead of him. When we approached the boarding house he pulled me to his room.

"You could have died today!" He growled.

"Well I didnt," I said to him.

"Cameron I cant loose you! You make me feel human!" He screamed.

"Damon I'm not the same weak human you first met. I'm stronger now. I can defend myself, and when I cant i will always call you," i told him.

"You better," he said bitterly.

"Damon. Your never going to loose me. Your stuck with me," I told him with a smirk.

He smiled at me and rolled his eyes. I have to admit he looked quite hot doing that. God. How am I ever going to tell damon how I feel?