|| 034|| Horns 🐉 O/F

Art by TheQoqo on Twitter

Kiryu Coco x !GN!Reader

Fluff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can I touch them?" Coco let out a noise of confusion, looking over at her partner. You looked at her with big eyes, and a small smile on your face. You brought your hands up to your head and made a twirling motion.

"Your horns. Can I touch them?" The gears in Coco's head turned. Horns. (Y/N). Touch? Coco brought her own hand up to feel her horn. She ran her fingers over the rough surface, and then slightly cringed when she felt the smooth area from when she accidently bashed that horn against a door frame in a drunken confusion. Looking back at you, she made up her mind and smiled at you.

She motioned for you to sit on her lap. With child-like excitement, you rushed over and happily complied. You wiggled around, trying to get comfortable and then let out a sound of contentment when you did. Without hesitation, you brought your hands up to Coco's horns and began running your hands along them.

Coco's horns had varying textures. While they were mostly rough, they were slightly smoother towards the tips. While her right horn was normal (by dragon standards, at least, and after bumping into her bow several times) her left one had a layer skimmed off of it on one part, like she had roughly scraped it on something.

Coco brought her hands up to her mouth to suppress the giggles trying to escape. While she knew her horns were more sensitive than the rest of her, she didn't know she was ticklish there! You seemingly didn't catch on, so Coco deemed it safe to continue. That... didn't last long.

In the next few seconds, a lot of things happened. Coco couldn't take the ticklish sensation anymore and burst out laughing. You let out a startled shrieked and fell on to the floor while Coco fell over backwards on her chair while her tail knocked various things off of the nearby desk.

It took you several moments to realise what had happened before you looked over to where your girlfriend was sprawled out on the floor, nursing both her pride and her bruised tail. Coco looked up and when she realised you were staring at her her face gained a furious blush and she let out an awkward chuckle.

"What was that?" You stood up, brushing yourself off and then helped your girlfriend up. Coco thanked you and grabbed her tail and brought it closer to her face so she could get a better look while she thought. While it wasn't too badly damaged, it still hurt.

"I guess I didn't realise my horns were ticklish..." Coco murmured. Out of embarrassment, Coco quickly made her way towards the kitchen to get an icepack for her sore tail. While Coco was busy tending to her tail, you smirked as an evil plan formed in your mind.

————— Time Skip —————

Coco let out a sleepy hum, having just finished one of her later live streams she was pretty tired. You had already gone to bed about an hour ago and Coco was looking forward to joining you. Cuddles right before bed was always a blessing for her.

With her now not sore tail dragging along the ground as Coco made her way to the bedroom, she let her thoughts wonder. What would you do with the fact that her horns were ticklish? was the main question. Coco brushed off the thoughts and just joined you under the thick covers looking forward to some sleep.

Wrapped her arms around your smaller form, Coco sleepily closed her eyes and almost fell asleep. Almost. She felt you wiggle and roll over in your sleep so your head was now resting against her chest. You smiled and nuzzled into her. Coco let out a sigh and relaxed again, closing her eyes to sleep.

...

Coco jumped out of the bed with a shriek, glaring to where you were now sitting up with your hands still in the position of tickling her horns. Coco let out a fake gasp of horror when she realised what you had done. You started giggling and her look of horror.

"I couldn't help myself" you said. Coco sighed and started giggling with you. You felt relieved at the fact she wasn't mad at you. You shifted back over to your side and lifted up the covers.

"No tricks" Coco said warily. You nodded and Coco slipped under the covers and quickly wrapped you up in her favourite sleeping cuddle position. You smiled and leaned into her larger form.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you have/had a wonderful day/night.

Goodbye~ (motherf*ckers)