six*

a/n: hey baes, i hope you liked chapter 5! there will be smut this chapter so be ready for that :)

the case lasted 3 days. a shorter case. but this unsub was messy and disorganized.

the case was an odd one. all middle aged women, black curly haired, all killed the same way, drugged, raped, then stabbed. the last victim, brittany leeks, confirms the MO. the strangest similarity between the women was the jobs. all fast food restaurant managers. brittany managed a wendy's. the case was over now. garcia locating the unsub, and them morgan taking him down and bringing him. you did the interrogation however. learning that he killed these women for them messing up his order. fucking wacko. after forcing the confession. morgan cuffed him and off he went.

the case was over and you were getting your things together, when spencer came up behind you. 

"want to grab some dinner and then head back to my place?" he asked.

"sure spence, just let me finish getting my things together."

you gather your things, walking out of the doors of the bau, making your way to his car. you took metro to work today, so you didn't have to worry about leaving your car at the bau overnight. you get into the car with spencer. as you drive he places his hand on your thigh. you tense, but relax as it stays still.

after holding his hand still for a few minutes, he starts to trail his fingers up meeting your inner inner thigh. you curse yourself for wearing a skirt today. his fingers touch your clothed heat. feeling the wetness, you hear him groan.

"fuck dinner y/n. we're going home."

"y-yes sir." he continues to rub his fingers around your pussy. you whimper at his touch.he starts to speed. you arriving at his apartment faster than expected. he takes the keys out of the ignition and slightly turns to you.

" i want you to go inside, strip, and wait on my bed. you need to be punished for that shit you pulled earlier this week." he says sternly. "go. i will be there in five minutes." 

you rush out of the car booking up the stairs. you get into spencers apartment, rushing to his bedroom tearing your clothes off. folding them neatly on his dresser. and sitting on the bed.

spencer walks in. dropping his go bag on the floor. and disappearing into his bathroom for about 2 minutes. before he walks back out.

"now. you were a greedy little bitch the other day. so now im going treat you like one." he spits, causing you to grow even wetter.

"stand." he commands. you oblige , standing. spencer coming around and sitting on his bed, feet still on the floor." he extends his hand out and you grab it, he yanks you over to him forcing you down over his lap. his kneecaps pushing into your stomach.

"you get 5. you count after every one. understand?" he questions.

"y-yes doctor." you feel his dick twitch under you. who would've thought he has a doctor kink.

"remember your safe word." he spits before holding your wrists together behind your back with his free hand. you wait. spencer rubbing small circles on your butt cheeks. you feel him stop. his hand leaving you completely. before you feel a quick rush of air. and then you feel his hand hit you hard. 

fuck. that was hot.

"o-one." you let out a breath you didnt even know you were holding. you feel tingles on your ass. awaiting the next strike. few seconds later, he hits again. slightly harder, more with the heel of his hand, eliciting a dull whack noise into the room. you let out a low moan, the sting feeling like fire on your backside.