Survey!

Wow, haven't done a survey since Alone ended. Nostalgia tingles!

As I said in the previous chapter, Hopelessly Devoted (HD) is nearing its final days.

Because of this, I've started thinking about book 3.

In all honesty, I've been thinking about book 3 since like a week after I started book 2. I've spoken to a few people a certain fairly-developed idea I have for a third book, but recently I've had a new, POWERFUL idea put in my brain. Both gay, both romantic, both very different.

 I'll probs end up writing both eventually, as both have become fairly fleshed-out, but it's taken me about 3-4 months to write HD. Also, I wrote HD mostly over the summer, meaning I had a lot more time to write in the first place. IDK how long these new stories will be, so it could end up being like 6 months.

OMG what if I'm in college and still working on book damn 4... wow my roomate's gonna want an explanation XD

This is where y'all come in. I like both of these ideas too much, so I'mma give y'all BASIC BASIC BASIC descriptions and you'll tell me what you think. I'll put two voting areas on the bottom just to make it easier for me to gauge reactions.

PS: I will readily admit to all of you that both of these concepts came to me while I was reading ... "smexy-time stimulation". So... yeah, that kind of gives you an idea where this is heading. Both are gonna probs end up featuring a BUNCH more smexy times, but different smexy times as well.

Book 1 (Idea I've been sitting on for weeks): A rebellious 18-year-old man (we'll call him T for Top ;) ) has been sent away by his parents to a ranch. After years of endless disobedience, T's parents decided that he wouldn't be given money for college immediately. Not until he cleaned up his act. An old friend of his parents offered to let T live on the ranch for a year if would help out on the farm. T's parents immediately agreed, thinking hard manual labor would teach their son some manners. T didn't necessarily want to go work on some smelly ranch, but he did want to go to college, and living on the ranch would allow him to get away from his parents. So, T went, expecting to spend the year wading miserably in dirt and sweat.

However, plans changed when he met his benefactor's son of his same age, B (u already know B is for Bottom). An industrious, intelligent, and beautiful boy, he'd grown up working on the farm. He was also extremely kind and took it upon himself to befriend the new farmhand and help him come around to the idea of being on a farm.

Let's just say both of their initial expectations weren't exactly correct. There'd be no wading in mud for T, and B wouldn't just remain T's friend.

However, there would be a lot of sweat and "come"-ing to happen over the next 12 months...

okee! dat's book one idea!

Book 2 (the new, extremely intriguing idea):  B's life had been turned upside-down when his parents found out he was gay. He was 18 at the time, looking forward to college, and was hanging out with his boyfriend of 2 months. Things had gotten a little heated, they'd started kissing, and of course B's mom walked in. Screaming, crying, and even a bit of hitting followed, all culminating in B being kicked out of the house. B thought he'd at least have his boyfriend to help him through it, but the dick had left him a few days later because B wasn't ready for sex yet.

Still, the situation could have been worse. It was only a week before Freshman year started, and B spent that week couch-surfing. Being a bright kid, he'd gotten a full-ride as a history major for all 4 years. Tuition, books, board, and even food: all paid for.

He spent the next three years working his ass off to maintain the perfect grades needed to keep his scholarship. He'd also gotten a job as a waiter to earn some extra money. Despite the extremely large amount of money the school gave him, he needed more. He needed money for clothes and toiletries, of course, but he also desperately needed to save up for an apartment for over the summer as he couldn't stay in the dorm.

So, here he was, at the end of his Junior year, alone and poor. 

Until his best friend decided to take him clubbing.

But this club wasn't "normal". It was a club for dancing and drinking, of course, but that's not all. 

For, you see, it was a BDSM club. (yes you goddamn read that right)

What will happen when this naíve little virgin gets his first taste of the raunchy outside world?

And what will happen when the owner of this establishment, T,  takes interest in him?

Ok, that's both. BTW, in case you were wondering, the second one IS still focused on romance. They both are. They're just a bit more... sexually charged.

I can't help but notice the irony in me ending a book about an innocent Christian boy and then looking to start one on fucking BDSM XD.

Put a comment next to the book idea you like better down below. You can say why, if you want, but this ain't English class :).

CAST YOUR VOTES HERE:

Book 1

Book 2

ok. night night now ;)