(6) Excuse me for any mistakes made😘

Excuse me for any
mistakes made 😘

V'Luxuary "Tiny" Naomia

Previous .....

"Mhm, you sensitive stop crying so much you look pretty when you smiling" he said and I started blushing and I couldn't stop if I tried and he looked at me in my eyes.

LAWDDDD !

"What" I asked still blushing.

"Why u blushing" he asked and i started blushing harder .

He chuckled.

"You tryna fuck on me" he said licking his lips and folding his lips inward , something I seen him do since I met him and I like when he do causeee his dimplesss soooo tuteee .

"Boyyyy" I said and started laughing.

"Nah, but fr you cute or whatever"he said leaning back in his seat licking his lips and biting down on his lips.

"Thanks , you not too bad yourself" I said and he raised his eyebrow.

"Yo pussy probably saying otherwise cause yo face is" he said smirking.

I looked at him cause he just straight bold and read threw me.

"Exactly, ain't even say nun, you ready too go though" he looked at me and asked I wasn't cause I was having a good moment with him.

I got all my trash and put it in the bag and nodded my head.

He crunk the car up and he played his music.

Relationship
Song by Young Thug

I pulled my phone out and started recording me singing the song.

"No baby, your collection, won't stand for it, You know you're in relationship with all us, I get a few texts a day sayin', "It's all yours"

"I got a few states on speed dial like good drugs"

" Get in your bag, uh, yeah, get in your bag, uh"

"Hundred new purse for a brat, uh, come to the street, new Jag" I ended the video and seen Draco face in the Camera so i put a blue heart over it .

I looked at him looking for something ugly on him and guess what ?

I COULDN'T .

This nigga can make you pregnant by looking at you .

"On crip u tryna fuck me" he said chuckling and I blushed .

"Nobody wants you"

"mm" he hummed then he smirked and we pulled up to Tray house and he parked .

I was about to get out but he locked all the doors and looked at me in my eyes.

I blushed cause tell this man stop looking at me.