(5) Left Out

1881 word

Kakashi stood there, with (M/n) pulling out his kunai. "Stop Reading your porn and fight, man." He charged towards Kakashi, who brought out his own kunai. The sound of metal on metal was heard as the two jumped back from each other. "I guess if you won't start getting serious I will," (M/n) scoffed, quickly enhancing chakra to his feet in order to sense Kakashi's presence anywhere. He smirked, becoming a blur of (h/c) and lavender behind Kakashi. Who quickly spun around to feel (M/n)'s blade make contact with his clothes. He drops his book so he has a free hand to make contact with (M/n)'s stomach. Sending him flying a couple of feet, back slamming against a tree. As Kakashi walked up to (M/n) who was limp, breathe soft and shallow.

Suddenly, his limp body crumpled into dirt, leaving Kakashi backing away, a bit taken aback. 'I could've sworn this wasn't a clone-'

Smack!

A foot had collided with Kakashi's face, sending the man rolling a couple feet away. "Don't you dare think of underestimating me!" (M/n) huffed, a small smirk forming on his lips. "All I can say is that I'm disappointed, I wasn't expecting you to be this soft to your students." He turned to see the real Kakashi hidden in the leaves of the tree. "I expected more than this for the man who had made it in most of the hidden villages' bingo books...I envy you for that" 

(M/n) opened his palm to reveal two bells in his hand. "Well, my work her is done! Bye bye~" he leaped up onto a tree branch, quickly hoping from one to another. With a certain sensei right behind, (M/n) quickly made another clone, who led Kakashi in another direction in which Kakashi got the 'bells' from the clone. While he completely masked his chakra and burrowed in the ground. Waiting for the alarm to ring.

~~~

Kakashi was dragging '(M/n)' to the center, meeting with the other three. He quickly tied him to the wooden stand along with Naruto beside him. Soon hearing the growling of his teammates' stomachs. "Oh, your stomachs are growling...By the way, about this exercise. Well! There's no need for you guys to go back to the Academy." Kakashi said to the four. "What? I..All I did was lay unconscious. Is that okay?" Sakura blurts her thoughts out loud. Everyone except for (M/n) celebrated, thinking that they had passed the exercise. 

"Then, then that means the four of us.." Naruto begins excitedly as Kakashi gave him a closed eye smiled, (M/n) looking around for his actually body to appear. Ignoring the whole conversation.

"Yes. You all.....MUST QUIT BEING NINJA!"

All of your teammates stopped cheering, faces now written with anger and dismay. "Quit being ninja?! What do you mean by that! Uh-well it's true that we weren't able to take the bells. But why would we have to 'quit'?" Naruto shouts, legs swing in frustration. "That's because you're all squirts who don't have the qualifications to become ninja." Kakashi spoke. As he said that, Sasuke charges towards Kakashi in pure rage. In which Kakashi responds to easily pinning him to the ground. Sitting on him with his foot on Sasuke's head, "Like I'm saying, you're squirts.

"Don't step on Sasuke!" Sakura yelles in anger, "Are you kids thinking that being a ninja is easy? Huh? Why do you think you're doing this exercise in a team?" He continues, completely ignoring Sakura's comment. "Huh? What do you mean?" Sakura asks.

(M/n) rolls his eyes, 'She can be such an idiot sometimes..'

"Man, you guys are actually this brainless or what? Don't you get the meaning of the four man squad? Even (M/n) figured it out." They all looked at (M/n), who was looking for himself, looking like he was spacing out to the others.

"Jeez! What of four man people is to a squad?!" Kakashi sighs at this remark, "That's....teamwork!" He reveals, only for Sakura to look puzzled, "You mean..working together?"