Chapter 34 : GLIMPSE OF PAST 3

Here is the most awaited chapter of the story. I'm not supporting any violence here it's just the demand of the story.

_______________________________________

Published On : 14/7/2020

It has been a month for that incident. Since then Kunal never showed to Adhira. And Adhira also forget about him as a bad memory.

Is it good that Kunal is not bothering Adhira ?

Or he is planning something worse ?

Well only he can answer this.

After Diwali vacations and Vighnesh wedding Adhira and Swara back to their college with the same confidence.

It was fresh start of new semister.
Adhira was observing Swara's behaviour from past few days and feeling that she was hiding something from her. Adhira asked her once but she said that it's nothing and Adhira is overthinking. Adhira let that matter go.

It was a lunch break, Adhira and Swara went out of the their classroom.

" Adhira let's have lunch outside today. What's say ? ", Swara asked Adhira while they were walking through corridor.

" Why do you want to have lunch outside when our canteen provide us a delicious food ? ", Adhira stopped at her place and raised her eyebrows.

" Ohh I'm bored of canteen food. Please come na. For me please ", Swara make an quick reason though it was complete lie.

" But Swara....",

" I'll pay for lunch please come na...",

" It's not about money Swara and you know that ", Adhira stated sadly and she said was true. She was earning enough from her job to pay her expenses but still at some points Swara's tongue slips and come to the money which Adhira never liked.

" Ya, I know. Sorry. So we are going out for lunch right ",

" Ok how can I say no to such innocent face ",

" Ok let's go ", Swara exclaimed cheerfully.

☘ ☘ ☘

After 10 mins walk Swara and Adhira reached to the nearest restaurant from college.

" Swara do you want to tell me something ", Swara was about to open the door but Adhira stopped her by a question.

" Why are you asking ? ",

" You look so nervous ",

" Am I ? ", Swara asked in little surprising tone.

" Yes you are ",

" You will find soon ", Swara smiled mysteriously.

" What ? ",

" Come ",

Swara hold Adhira's hand and took her inside the restaurant. Swara was passing through the empty tables.

" Swara where are you dragging me, see there are so many empty tables here, we can seat over here ",

" I want you to meet someone ", Swara said with her all time beautiful smile.

" There, he is already here ", Swara said pointing at a figure who was seating at the corner table. His back was facing them.