Chapter 45

'Months in'

Narrator's pov

It's been 5 months since Y/n's last visit on the hospital for her weekly check up. Her shoulder is all healed, and the scars on her fist is visibly noticeable.

Her and Chaeyoung is happy and going strong, to say the least. Everytime they have a small disagreement over something, they would always make a big deal out of it. The fightings became worse that one day Y/n had to sleep over at Mina's house so she can get some alone time.

It would worry Chaeyoung because Mina was Y/n's first love, there was no guarantee that nothing would happen between the two of them. It was what Chaeyoung wished would never happen in anytime.

But now they are not in a conflict and Chaeyoung basically have moved in y/n's apartment. They didn't planned it but it just happened.

Chaeyoung's mother always called her every time she gets. It was not always a pretty conversation.

In other words, Her mother doesn't like Y/n. She doesn't approve and wants them to call it quits ever since Chaeyoung told her about Y/n.

Chaeyoung didn't want to tell Y/n about her own mother's disapproval of their relationship so she would just avoid the topic every chance she gets. Never in her time would she want to break up with Y/n, her love was greater than anything to put a stop to it.

"Have you told Chaeyoung? Keeping her from this might hurt her."

Y/n and Mina was meeting in a cafe, after a little stunt Jieun did to her yesterday. It's the first time again that she heard from her ever since that day in the school where her father 'dropped by'.

"I don't think I will. Something is already bothering her, I don't want to worry her with something from my family." Y/n sighed, taking a sip from her warm coffee.

"But she's your girlfriend, You kept that conversation with your father from her for weeks and when she found out she got mad. Don't make the same mistake twice." Mina adviced, hoping the girl in front of her will listen.

Mina has troubles hiding her feelings from y/n. It's gotten bad that she almost considered on confessing to her when she was drunk, luckily, Lisa stopped her.

"I just don't want her to worry. You know her, she's going to be mad and kill me. I don't want to be part of her problems."

"You are never going to be a burden to her
Y/n." Mina said seriously

"I never said that." you fired

"That's what you think."

Y/n chuckled nodding. Mina knows her very well since the start and it is no surprise that she knows everything that Y/n feels.

"Tell me what happened, In detail please." Mina said dropping her cup on the coffee table, ready to listen to whatever Y/n tells her. Even if it hurts her for hearing it.

"I agreed to meet with Jieun, I thought she reached out to apologize..."

"It's just coffee with Mina, You know how long we-" Y/n was walking while she was on the phone with Chaeyoung, It was obvious she is mad.