♡ ¹⁰

How many are you reading this?! I'm at 100 views! Thank you!!

■■■■■

You were, fortunately, safe. Bakugou is still angry at you but he didn't make a move about how to kill you. You were avoiding him all afternoon, you didn't even pay attention to class and just thought about how to escape him when class is over.

You immediately prepared your bag even if your teacher is still in front teaching. Bakugou noticed what you were doing and growled. You stifled a little yelp and stopped what you were doing, Bakugou knows that you were planning to escape.

His growl can;t stop you though. You slowly put some things away, stopping from time to time so that Bakugou won't notice. When the teacher said his final notes about the lecture, you slipped your last book inside your bag, a success since the bell rang after your teacher went out of the room.

you immediately took your bag, sling it onto your shoulder and ran. Bakugou didn't even have the time to run after you since he didn't process that you were running already. He packed his bag immediately, slinging it on his shoulder before he went out of the room, you were long gone already.

Thanks to your quirk, which is air, you controlled the air to push yourself so that you could run faster than usual. Bakugou on the other end growled and just walked away from the classroom. After a few minutes you arrived at the UA dorms. you went in and ran towards your dorm room, locking yourself in. You know that Bakugou will come and kill you when he sees you.

You sighed and felt your pocket, eyes widening when you didn't feel your phone. You the searched your bag for it, thinking that maybe you also slipped it in your bag when you were packing your things early but to no avail , the phone was not visible. until you remembered what you did at lunch.

You did 3 mistakes today; 1. Turning Bakugou's face as your wallpaper, 2. Lending Mina your phone, 3. Leavng your phone with Bakugou.

You left your phone with Bakugou at lunch and your phone doesn't have a password. You facapalmed at the thought of all your selfies and accounts in that phone. You took your other phone; the one you use to take a video of Bakugou last night. You entered your phone number and dialed it, luckily it rang.

Your heart raced as you nervously wait for Bakugou to pick up, you slid down on your door. Now, you were sitting on your floor, leaning your back againts your door. Seconds later you heard a light growl from the other end of the phone. you let out a small yelp, "Bakugou..?" you whispered, 'Why am I whispering?' you thought.

"WHAT?!" you literally have to put your phone away from your ear when you heard Bakugou screamed. "U-uh.. C-can I have my...phone back?" you nervously said, waiting for another scream.

What you heard from the other end is an end call, Bakugou hung up on you. You lowered the phone from your face and sighed. "I'm screwed! pictures, accounts, and... the freaking tik toks!" you yelled as you realized the only thing that you didn't thought of a while ago.

"Please don't let him explore my phone" you mumbled. You stood up and walked to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

*****

When you were done, you headed to your bed and opened your laptop, you didn't feel like eating and coming out of your room, you might bump into Bakugou so you just stayed cooped up in your room. You were watching your current anime when you heard a knock at the door.

"Tch, Izuku calling me to eat again." you mumbled, you fixed your clothes and opened the door. There stood an ash blonde male scowling. You let out a yelp before closing the door on his face, making sure you lock it.

"Open this door, NOW." You heard a sinister growl as you backed away from the door. "NO! YOU'LL KILL ME!" You screamed. You were sure everybody in the dorm could hear you.

"Open this door or I'll explode it." He blackmailed, you thought for a second before you went close to the door. 'If I'll open this, he'll kill me, but if not, he'll destroy the door. I don't want to trouble Aizawa-sensei anymore' you thought. "I'M WAITING" Bakugou exclaimed.

You opened the door and you were met with vermilion eyes glaring at you. He let out a small "tch" before he walked pass you and sat on your bed. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" You screamed as you went near him.

"I can't sleep, it's your fault"

"How is it my fault?!"

"Just shut up and let me stay here! I know you won't sleep early judging from this laptop."

■■■■■

Yes. 2 updates in a day.