Chapter 15

God it feels good to be free again!" Jungkook said as he stretched his arms behind his head. The raven haired boy slowly let himself rest in one of the leather seats of the helicopter, a smirk clearly visible on his face.

Meanwhile Taehyung was death silent. Slowly the brown haired boy's eyes filled with tears as he looked out of the small window he was sitting next to and watched as the courtbuilding became smaller and smaller in the distant. No one would be able to find him now and he would never see his friends or family again.

"Good to have you back boss." The man next to Jungkook said while patting the ravenette on his shoulder before quickly taking of his mask. The man had red hair and a big grin was supporting his face.

"Have you gotten the information you wanted?" Another man said before taking of his mask. A shocked look immediately made it's way onto Taehyung's face once he looked the man in his eyes. Even though he hadn't recognised him when he was still wearing the mask he surely did now. A small smirk was visible on the silver haired boy's face once he noticed the young lawyer staring at him and he quickly send a wink his way. Before the brown haired boy was sitting no other than Min Yoongi, Jimin's boyfriend.

A small sob immediately made it's way out of the young lawyer's mouth and a single lonely tear escaped his eyes. "Ahh, almost forgot about the souvernir I took with me." Jungkook said once his eyes landed on Taehyung and a smirk immediatly began to form on his face.

Slowly the ravenette got up from his seat and walked over towards where his former lawyer was sitting. Fear immediately overtook the brown haired boy and he quickly tried to somehow get as far away from the mafia boss as possible.

Within a few steps Jungkook had reached Taehyung and the brown haired boy swallowed deeply. The older boy was terrified of the ravenette now that there wasn't anyone around them to protect the young lawyer. Jungkook literally could do whatever the hell he wanted with Taehyung there was no one to stop him

anyway.

"Stop crying or I'll give you an actual reason to cry." The ex-prisoner whispered close to the young lawyer's ear as the boy harshly grabbed Taehyung's chin. Immediately an even more scared feeling overtook the brown haired boy's body and he quickly squeezed his eyes shut in order to not burst into tears.

"What shall I do with you?" Jungkook said to no one in particular and slowly increased the distance between them. It was like Taehyung was an animal and Jungkook his owner. It didn't matter what he wanted to happen, the mafia boss wouldn't listen anyway.

"How about you place him under Chim?" Yoongi said and the boy who was now the only one still wearing his mask stiffened visibly. An evil laugh immediately erupted out of the ravenette's mouth and he turned his gaze towards the masked man.

"I mean he surely won't be able to work under anyone else." Yoongi added before gesturing to the other boys sitting in the helicopter. Taehyung immediately opened his eyes again and started to stare at the only masked man yet. It was the one who he was sure he recognised from somewhere.

"That's a great idea." Jungkook answered and a deep sigh sounded from the masked boy's mouth. Slowly the boy lifted his hand and started to remove the mask on his face.

A loud sob left his mouth and a few tears escaped Taehyung's eyes as soon as the boy had fully removed his mask. A feeling of shock immediately overtook the young lawyer's body. In front of him was sitting none other than Park Jimin himself.

The blonde boy who Taehyung had tought to be his friend turned out to be nothing more than a traitor. Quickly Taehyung looked away from the boy's face while slowly a trail of tears started to appear on his cheeks. He had trusted this boy, and the older had done nothing but betray him.