Chapter 12

"Sidharthh..?".. she mumbles..

"No Shehnaaz! Please let me be! I need this!"... He doesn't want her to let go off him, rather tightens his grip around her which puts a pressure on her wounded hand which is squeezed between their bodies..

"Ahhhh"... she winces..

He pulls himself back to see what went wrong..."Kya hua?!"

"Kuch nehi..!"..she smiles back at him..

"Nehi batao..?!"..he insists..

"Zyada kuch nehi..baas I had a small cut on my finger.."

"Dikhao..?!"

A part of her bandage has became red due to the blood coming out of the wound for the pressure that was created on her hand..

"Shit it's bleeding baba!"...he has just lost all his inhibitions! He is addressing her with everything that directly comes out from his heart now!

"Wait let me do this for you again!"...he brings his first aid box and does her dressing very carefully without hurting her a bit..

"Ok! Abhi I am totally fine Sidharth..! Don't worry..! Humein baat karni hai, remember?! Aap ko jo bolna hai, baas bol do! Don't keep anything inside..bohot halka mehsus hoga..just tell me everything!"... Shehnaaz says this with so much conviction in her voice that half of his pain has just healed with it..

"Okay...I dated her..infact I dated many more before her! I wasnt ever serious with any relationships! Probably because I never came across a girl jisko dekkhe aapko woh hone lage...Matlab..woh feeling jisse instantly pata chal jaye that yes, she is for me!!"...he looks at her in the hope that she would understand the hint he is trying to pass on her way..

He continues..."I don't blame them because maine khud kabhi efforts nehi dala hai! But trust me, with Jiya, I did try! Pyaar nehi tha..lekin mujhe settle hona tha! Maine woh har ek chiz ko apnaya, har woh chiz kiya jo main normal life main nehi karta hoon Shehnaaz! I swear! I tried everything with her! I never wanted this to break, infact I always wanted this to work!"

"Toh problem kaha thi? What went so wrong?"... asks Shehnaaz curiously..

He smiles at her and says..." Wrong?! That entire relationship was wrong! It was so wrong! She never kept me as her priority! Haan! Main manta hoon I did lead a reckless life but I was always a family man! I have been protective towards my family, always! And ofcourse, I would want my partner to be equally indulged! Lekin nehi..Jiya never tried to understand my priorities! She had actually taken me for granted! Eventually mujhe ghutan hone laga and I was deliberately avoiding her.. "

"Phir..?"

"Phir kya..?! Mere saath kuch hua..! And that stroke me bad and brought me back to reality! I realized that what I had with Jiya was NOT love!"...he smiles and gives her an intense look..

"Aisa kya hua aap ke sath?!"... She feels her heart probably knows the answer but she could be wrong as well..!

Sidharth is about to continue when there is a knock at the door, it's Khushi again. She comes in pushing a serving trolley of food..

"Yaar Mama! Chalo abhi apna vrat thod do!" 🙈

Sidharth laughs from the corner of his lips.."Baccha tu na bilkul atrangi hai!"

"Mujhe kuch samajh mein nehi araha hain?! Kaisa vrat?!"... Shehnaaz looks at Khushi and Sidharth confusingly..

"Arehh!! Woh I didn't take my lunch toh yeh pagal lekar aayi hum dono k leye!"

"Correct!"... Khushi giggles but feels an awkward silence in the room! So Khushi being Khushi tries to dissolve this in her way..."By the way, maine koi popat toh nehi kardiya na bich mein aake?!" 😐

Sidharth and Shehnaaz look at her each other and start laughing together looking back at Khushi..!

Sidharth pulls her closer and cupps her chin.."Nehi Meri cartoon! Koi popat nehi hua!"

"Hayeee aap dono kitne cute ho!"... Says Shehnaaz, adoring the bond that they share!

"Accha on a very serious note... Shehnaaz aap ko pata hai Mama ne subah se kuch bhi nehi khaya! I tried insisting lekin he didn't listen to me..abhi agar aap bologe then I am sure he will eat! Kyun Mama?!"...she giggles again..

"Tujhe koi kaam nehi hai kya..?!"..asks Sidharth..

"Haan! Haan! Ja rahi hoon..! Bye Shehnaaz! Khila dena! Main Nani ko kuch nehi bataungi! Promise!" 🤣... Khushi laughs sarcastically and leaves the room, locking the door behind this time..

Shehnaaz looks back at Sidharth..."Toh? Lunch nehi kiya?! Kyun?! It's 5 pm Sidharth!"

Sidharth sighs...

She grabs a plate and takes a tinch of all rice and veggies from the spread. She then grabs a spoonful of rice with her wounded hand and holds it in front of his mouth and says..."Aage se khane par apna frustrations maat utarna! It's a request...chalo muh kholo..! Agar haath sahi hota, toh spoon se nehi khilati!"...she gives out the sweetest smiles ever..

Noone! literally noone, other than his mother, has been this sweet to him or has pampered him so much before! He opens his mouth looking straight into her eyes. She looks down into the plate to avoid the eye contact and this non verbal communications through this surreal connection is just crawling towards the highest peak of their affection!

Sidharth is now loosing all his calm! He can't keep this to himself any longer! It was a question till last night, but now it's evident, it is nothing BUT LOVE! ❤️ He fell in love with her, madly, deeply, insanely!! He doesn't know whether his feelings are going to be reciprocated or not, but right now he is at such a vulnerable state from where it could be the start of something amazing and beautiful or it could shatter him into pieces! Either ways, he will have to face the reality..!! So he decides to open up his heart in front of her!! He wants to tell her that he loves her!! His entire body, soul, heart are screaming for him to confess this feeling for the girl he felt for the first time in his entire life!! She is the one...and she is the only one.. !!

He grabs her hand and keeps the spoon down, comes closer, close enough for her to feel his warm breaths and says..."Baas! Shehnaaz!! I can't do this anymore.....!"

Next chapter is "13"

Next chapter is "13".... Something good is waiting for you all in my store! Stay tuned...🔥❤️

Please post comments to share your views! ❤️