Ep 22. My Aladdin.

🎶. Hometown smile.

Earlier That Day

• Earlier That Day •

| A U T H O R |

Siya likes Aladdin.

No. Siya loves Aladdin.

He is just so huge, she likes how she can completely hide herself in his big arms. His hug is also so warm, just like her favorite blanket that has magic lamp printed on it. And he always hugs her. So she loves him.

When she first saw him, she couldn't believe her eyes. He was just like Aladdin! Or maybe not, but in Siya's version, he was her Aladdin and no one can change that fact. He looked angry when she first met him, but Mumma always says that Siya's smile can melt ice-berg so Siya tried her hundred vault smile on him. Unfortunately, she failed. He still looked so angry. He wasn't willing to take her on his magical carpet. She said she has genie too, but the big Aladdin still looked angry. So she tried the waterworks. That always helps with Mumma, magically, it worked on the big angry Aladdin too.

When he bent down to her level, Siya couldn't believe her eyes. She knows princes are handsome. She has seen Cinderella, Snow White, and- and, beauty and beast- or let's not go there. The beast wasn't particularly very good looking for Siya. He had hair everywhere like those lions on the discovery channel and he was just so angry all the time. But Aladdin, he was perfect than anybody else.

Siya likes Aladdin because he is so like her. He is funny and he makes her laugh. And his clothes, they are so nice. Also, she likes the city Aladdin lives in. And like Aladdin, she has a genie too. If she says she wants ice cream, the genie gives her. If she says she wants to watch TV some more, the genie allows. Genie is just so nice. Genie lets her play and secretly gives her more chocolates than Mumma allows.

So when she saw Aladdin that day, he was it for her. Doesn't matter if he looks like the real Aladdin or not. He is beautiful and his hair, they are soft. Siya loves to play with them. Not to forget, Aladdin, just like genie, fulfills her every wish. Or maybe, more than genie. Whatever she points at, Aladdin gets for her. She knows it's just a matter of few tears, and Aladdin is ready to do anything. She likes that habit of Aladdin. He is so easy to convince, unlike Mumma.

What she dislikes about Aladdin is that he makes her play games she doesn't want. They bore her. But Aladdin says they'll make her smart. So for Aladdin, she suffers. Like she is doing now.

"What is this?"

Siya looked at the green vegetable that was in Aladdin's hand. He waved it at her, smiling and expecting an answer. Siya was bored. She wanted to play block or dough, or coloring, anything but this.

"Finger.", She mumbled, swinging her crossed feet in the air as she was seated on the kitchen counter.

"Ladyfinger.", Aladdin sighed. "But close enough.", He shrugged. "How about this?", He raised a red color vegetable now, his lips pulling up in a smile that Siya loves so much. It makes him more beautiful. And when Aladdin is beautiful, Siya just likes to watch him.