Chapter 5

You held Katelyns hand excited while wearing a bear wunsie Kawaii~Chan has given you.

They both woke you up earlier to tell you about christmas decorating but you didn't know what it was.

Again, You've been alone for most of your life.

So things like Christmas and Partys and stuff like that are a bit hard to understand.

Another thing you could experience!

"Aphmau! Wake up!" Katelyn smiled. "Yeah! Wakey Wakey Aph!" You smiled tapping the covers.

"Ugh...Five more minetes..."

"Nope!" Katelyn smirked breaking her bed. You were kinda shocked.

She broke a whole bed!

I mean, You probably could if you tried but its still impressive.

"Katelyn! Why did you do that?" "Its christmas decorating day!" Kawaii~Chan smiled.

"Mhm! Mhm!" You grinned.

"You heard her, Now come on!" 

"Wait. Your actually happy about this? And you two are talking again? I thought you guys were still upset about the whole Katelyn door face thingie."

"Kawaii~Chan was mad but Katelyn took care of the kittys for Kawaii~Chan so shes not that mad anymore."

"Plus, We have a love of christmas decorating in common!"

"Uh...No thanks."

"What!? Why! Wheres your christmas spirit lady!" You pouted.

"You heard the child! Wheres your christmas spirit!"

"Are you okay?" Kawaii~Chan questioned.

"Your usually for this kind of thing. Is something wrong?" "You need a hug?" You smiled.

"I really shouldn't be decorating...Especially outside....Uhm...Ah...I'll just tell you guys."

"Story time?" You smiled.

"Story time." Aphmau giggled, ruffling your head.

"When I was little I took decorating very seriously. Especially durning christmas time. It actually got to the point where I was competing with all the kids in my class and...Well...I went a little crazy..." Aphmau smiled, nervously.

"Aphmau~Senpai, That was years ago! Aphmau~Senpais an adult now!"

"Mhm! You were like my age when this happened! Your a lot older now!" You grinned.

"Yeah! Besides, That competitive side of you as a kid couldn't have been that bad right? Come on! Suck it up and lets start decorating the house!"

"You sure you guys will still be my friends even if I go crazy with decorations?"

"Absolutely!"

"Of course!"

"Yup!" The three of you smiled.

"Alright then! Lets do it!" "Were going to need decorations!" Kawaii~Chan smiled.

"Yeah. There should be some in the basement. You of all people should know this Kawaii~Chan." Aphamu glared.

"Ehehe~! Kawaii~Chan forgot!" "Basement? Mkay!" You smiled.

You started running before you tripped on the carpet and faceplanted.

Then you sat up and smiled.

"I'm fine!" Then you went back to running.

"Y/N. Slow down! You fall again and you'll get brain damage!" You heard Katelyn called.