Chapter 3

This story contains: blood, curse words, light smut, possessive behaviour, abuse, and mentions of sexuality (via bisexual and Homosexual) if you are offended by any of these elements please leave now.

Thank you. And enjoy.
———————————————————————
POV: 3rd

A few months have passed since you and bakugo applied to UA

well, more like bakugo forced you to apply.

but you thought nothing to it.

When the day of the online test arrived, it didn't take you or bakugo long to finish it.

you started to worry that you would fail the test because of how simple and easy it was to you.

you would spend most nights at the bakugos panicking that you wouldn't get to go to school with your best friend.

then the day arrived.

when you got the email from UA, you swore your heart stopped.

you skimmed the list. until you saw your name, Katsuki, and one that you haven't seen in awhile, but decided to ignore it.

immediately, you grabbed your phone and texted bakugo the good news

💥suki💥

Katsuki! guess what! we made it into UA!

I wonder why he hasn't responded yet...

d-did I do something wrong?

no, he's probably just busy.

you calmed yourself down and decided to look at the list and class that you would be in.

izuku midoria, why does it sound so familiar.

you shrugged it off again and scrolled down the list.

oh cool! I and suki get to be in 1A together!

you decided to turn off your computer and go to bed since there wasn't much for you to do.

----------------------------------------------

bakugos pov

"God damn she was annoying."

bakugo mumbled at the corpse on the ground. it was a simple job: murder a few cheating sluts, earn some cash, and buy some shit for y/n.

she always refused what he bought her, but bakugo always dropped off items so she couldn't give it back.

*beep*

as bakugo turned on his phone, he saw a message from his beloved y/n

10:15
y/n
Katsuki! guess what! we made it into UA!

———————————————

Bakugo's POV

told you dumbass

I decided that ill text her in the morning and got ready to get rid of the bodies.

shit. I got to find a dog to kill.

*Bark!*

the irony.. bakugo thought and chuckled as he shot the stay dog, leaving it dead in seconds.

--------------------------------------------------

Once bakugo was done erasing his tracks, he changed his clothes and jogged over to y/ns house. he checked his phone to make sure she was asleep.

like an angel...

he hoped the fence surrounding your house and climbed up to your window where he opened it. as he climbed in, he just. stood there. looking at your face while you were sleeping.

the fuck? how the hell do you snore low and cutely?

even when you were sleeping, he thought you looked amazing.

he wanted to get into the bed with you, having your body against his again.

when bakugo realized that he started walking towards your bed, he turned around and noticed something.

a diary huh? typical.

not even having second thoughts, bakugo picked it up and started flipping towards it.

how did I never notice that this was here? whatever

He flipped to the last entry, which happens to be about two days before.

xxxxx,xxx

entry #45

Suki keeps telling me that ill get into UA, but I'm not sure if I'm good enough to. though I'm hoping if I do, both katsuki and mina get in! it would be so much fun with them! but besides that, suki has been acting... unusual these past days. Don't get me wrong! I like hanging out with suki, but I'm almost always hanging out with him or sleeping over at his house or he's at mine. I miss going out with mina, and I don't know why. maybe I just want some girl time? although I want to text her again, I'm scared that katsuki would think I'm abandoning him. maybe ill ask him!

-Y/N

mina.

mina.

MINA.

the name ringed in his head over and over and over, not knowing what to think of it.

who the fuck is mina?

from contact clues, bakugou found out that mina might be a friend that y/n made.

she wasn't supposed to have other friends.

he took a breath, close the book, and walked over to y/n. Kissing her on her head, he whispered:

your mine.

---------------------------------------------------

closing his front door, a voice preached up from the darkness

"And you were?"

Katuki sighed and looked at his mother's face.

"had a job to do, and then I went to Y/n's place."

"Just wanted to know," Mitsuki said as she walked away.

old hag...

Katsuki started walking upstairs to his room, where he took off his clothes and put on a pair of basketball shorts.

he then grabbed a box in the top of his closet, pulling out a hoodie that you leftover.

putting the hoodie on to the pillow, he then flopped down onto his bed, clutching "you" against his chest.

if only this was real...

Don't worry... you'll be mine.

and NO ONE will stand in my way
---------------------------------------------------
Word count: 884
Be sure to vote and comment!