16 | comfortable company

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

jeongguk is bisexual.

but,

he's always preferred men.

strong, sharp-looking, older men.

not too old though, the oldest guy he has ever done anything with was just pushing thirty. well, you could argue that was still pretty old considering jeongguk was only seventeen at that time. but the guy didn't have to know that.

but taehyung.

kim fucking taehyung.

god, he was the man that jeongguk has been dreaming about.

tall, long-legged, honey-toned, broad-shouldered, chiselled face, lean muscles, dark-inviting eyes that shimmered mysteriously with a boxer-dropping smirk.

but there was just one big fat problem.

jeongguk hated his fucking guts.

however,

pushing aside his roaring hatred for the guy, jeongguk appreciates a (very) good-looking man when he sees one. or, more specifically, his horny teenage hormones do.

for the past week, jeongguk was been struggling. he's been very... sexually frustrated.

and he may or may not have jacked off a few times while picturing a specific someone doing... naughty things to him.

nah, he totally has more dignity than that.

...

okay, so maybe jeongguk did envision taehyung fucking the literal life out of him once.

or twice.

regardless, the problem at hand is that jeongguk is a young boy who still holds his purity, however when being around someone so fucking hot 24/7 it sort of corrupts your innocence.

not that jeongguk was ever innocent, but you get the drift.

anyway, keeping this all in mind, jeongguk made the decision that it was totally okay that he was sitting between taehyung's legs, his back pressed up against the older's chest, with taehyung's hand firmly wrapped around his length and pumping it up and down. the younger moaning and clutching onto the older's biceps as his eyes rolled to the back of his head, chest heaving up and down as he comes undone for the third time.

how did they even get here?

one second jeongguk was trying to push taehyung away from him as the older advanced his fingers towards his crotch, but only to his horror, they both discovered that the teen was already semi-hard.

"uh-oh," jeongguk wanted to slap the amused and cocky smirk off of taehyung's face. "looks like jeonggukie has a little problem." the older was mocking him in an irritatingly mimicking voice. "want some help with that, cupcake?" he raised an eyebrow.