CHAPTER 33

-------------- @ RM - Sunday - Breakfast table

Arnav storms down the stairs and move towards the dining table, everyone was talking about something but gets quit when Arnav comes there. He looks on and saw everybody looking at him. He was a bit surprise to see Rahul there but thought it could be due to the incident.

"Arnav ...", said Rahul and move towards him, " I heard about the factory ... um really sorry ... if anything I could do ...". But Arnav cut in ...

"No Jiju ...", said Arnav shaking his head putting hand on his shoulder ... "its ok ... me and my team is handling the situation ... you just focus on your wedding or else Di would mind", said Arnav with a slight smile.

"Chottey ... about that ...", said Anjali and look at Rahul .. Who gesture his head for her to go on.

"Chottey ... um ... we thought ... that we should" ... Anjali was saying but again Arnav cut in.

"You're not thinking to postpone your wedding are you Di?", said Arnav looking at his Di.

Anjali looks at her brother in surprise that how he knew that she was going to say that. Just before he came Anjali was talking about this to everyone that she and Rahul decided that they should postpone their wedding until every thing sort out about the factory or the people who attacked. Nani and Mamiji agree on it but Akash and Mamaji didn't. Khushi was just silent feeding Arush who was happily sitting in her lap oblivious to things around him. She somewhere knew that Arnav will also not agree so she didn't say anything leaving the matter on family.

"Let me tell you Di ... this is not going to happen ... your wedding will happen on the date that was decided", said Arnav in non-nonsense tone.

"I was telling her the same", said Akash the instant Arnav finished.

"But Chottey ... I don't think this would be a good idea with what happened with the factory ... what will everybody say", said Anjali.

"Di ... you know me well ... I don't care what people think", said Arnav.

"Bhai is right Di ... don't care about them ... its their job to gossip ... they will forget after some time", said Akash.

"Akash is right Di ... you just focus on your wedding", said Arnav.

"But What about you Chottey ... I know you are worried with what had happened ... with my wedding happening you won't be able to focus on your office", said Anjali with concern.

"Diii...", said Arnav and move towards Anjali cupping her face ... "you trust me right?", asked Arnav.

Anjali nods her head.

"Then don't worry ... I will never neglect my work nor your wedding for that matter ... I will handle everything", said Arnav in soft voice.

Anjali open her mouth to say but Arnav said ... "just trust me Di ... ok?"
Anjali nods her head again.

"And no more thinking on postponing your wedding ... or else ...", said Arnav with stern voice and Anjali smile at her brother's tone.

"And you all (Arnav turns to everyone) don't get much worry ... me and Akash will handle things at office and factory ... you people just concentrate on wedding preparations", said Arnav and move away from Anjali and take a step towards front door. That when Anjali saw him and found him all set up in his business suit.

"You're going office? ... what about breakfast?", said Anjali her motherly instinct kicking in now.

"Di ... I got early meeting at office ... I will eat at office", said Arnav while turning around. And with looking over her sister's shoulder he saw Khushi standing up and giving Arush to Akash who was sitting next to her.