The gift box and the package

This chapter is posted less than 24 hours from the previous one. Please check the previous chapter if you haven't read it yet.

Thank you.

+++++++++++++++++

"Are you mad?"

"At Stud? Yes," Arthit did not even think twice with his answer and it made Kong sigh. He watches Pluto jump out of Arthit's lap as the cat ran towards the kitchen. Kong can guess that he went to Fhang.

The moment they arrived at Arthit's penthouse, Pluto came running and Arthit welcomed him in his embrace. He watches him hug and kiss his furless cat. Kong can now understand that aside from showing his affection towards Pluto, it is also Arhit's way of recharging himself or getting the bad vibes away from his system.

Right now, Kong can say that Pluto felt Arthit's mood that he even ran away from him.

"You said he was just asking you for catching up, but it's obvious that he has other motives too," Arthit stood up as he crossed his arms.

"Arthit-"

"I wouldn't ask my ex for a catch up after I cheated on him. That's an asshole's job and he's obviously doing well with that role," Arthit continued.

"I know that you were holding back earlier, I was too. We were in front of a few employees and I don't want to hear anything bad from them so I held it in," Arthit started to pace back and forth.

"But Stud needs to be put on his place soon. I am talking to him-"

"Arthit-"

"No Kong, he is being an asshole and I don't want him to continue. I did not hear the entire conversation but I saw how uncomfortable you were earlier," Arthit cut him off again.

"Even Namtan's expression was different and nope, she doesn't look like that around her co-stars. She worked with Stud before but she looks like she wanted to slap him earlier," he continued to pace around while Kong can only sit on the couch as he follows his movement.

"So I am talking to him, Kong. I cannot settle without talking to him properly. He's obviously being an asshole ex, right now."

"Arthit why don't you calm down first-"

"How? I hate how I wasn't able to do anything but the eyes of the employees around were enough warning for me not to do anything further than talking-" Arthit's eyes widen when Kong is suddenly in front of him and the next thing he knows, his boyfriend is kissing him.

Arthit tried to pull away but Kong held both sides of his cheeks as he continued to deepen the kiss. Arthit knows that he is not in the right mood to kiss Kong, but is there even a mood when he kisses his boyfriend?

And so Arthit gave in. He started to kiss him back as he circled his hands around his waist, clasping his fingers together as he pulled him closer.

A moan escaped from Kong's lips because of the sudden movement, his member starting to react when it came in touch with Arthit's bulge.

"We need to talk, stop rubbing-" Arthit whispered but Kong continued to rub his bulge that it is taking every fiber of self-control that Arthit has. Talking was a wrong move as Kong inserted his tongue between his teeth that Arthit had to stop himself from biting it.

Shit, what is going on with him?

Losing it, Arthit pulled his body closer as he continued to let the younger devour his lips, sucking and licking every part of it that Arthit can feel himself getting breathless. He never thought that Kong is capable of doing this to him.