Chapter "13" 💕

"Baas! Shehnaaz!! I can't do this anymore.....!"...he moves closest to her, grabs her arms from either sides and makes her feel the beat of his racing heart...!

"Sidharth..hum...!"

"Sshh! No..keep quiet!"...he puts his finger on her lips and rubs them gently against his thumb. Shehnaaz's heart is pounding against her chest! She can't believe her own eyes! She is equally indulged and falling weak...!

Her heart is racing and she is involuntarily reciprocating to his every actions! He takes her face in between his hands, tugs all her hair behind her ears and mumbles..."Do you feel the same Shehnaaz?! You exactly know what I mean right?! Just say a yes or a no!"

Sidharth keeps her face in between his hands and nudges his forehead with hers to keep it in still contact unless she speaks up!! Their eyes r closed, her face is cupped in between his hands and their foreheads are in close contact!! What a surreal scenario where they can feel each other's breaths..!

"Bolo

"Bolo...?!"...his breathing rate is at its fastest pace..!

He feels wetness of her tears on his hands..."Nehi Shehnaaz! Please! Speak up! I am telling you, ITS NOT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE, BUT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING THAT I FEEL WHEN I AM NEAR YOU! I am losing it Shehnaaz!! For the first time ever in my life, I am so fucking losing it! But I will happily loose if you are with me! I swear!! I will treat you like a princess!! I will give you everything I have! Baas ek bar bol do! Say something naa..?!!"

She holds both his hands that are held on her face but doesn't move her forehead an inch from his contact...!

"Sidharth...aap...mujhe..!" Tears flowing in a continuous stream...she can't speak neither she can place her words into order..! All her words are fragmenting!

He removes his forehead and lifts up her chin and takes her face in between his hands again! He is close, very close to her..their bodies can feel each other's touch...!"...Open your eyes Shehnaaz! Mere taraf dekho...lets face it! This is reality! Just tell me baba how you feel, baki main sambhal lunga!! I promise!"

She opens her eyes, reddened with tears! He looks at them with so much love that she can't even take her eyes off him! Their eyes are locked, submitted to each other's devotion, completely, wholely, utterly and entirely!!

She grabs on his shirt speaks up finally..."Sidharth main na aap ka ek message 100 bar padhti hoon, aap ko miss bhi karti hoon! I even stalk you in Instagram, twitter and everywhere! Aur usdin jab aapne mujhe chhua, toh mujhe kuch hua!! Sach mein mujhe kuch surreal si feeling hui andar se! Woh Manvi bolti rehti hai that I fell for you! Lekin mujhe kismat par bilkul bhi bharosa nehi hai Sidharth! I don't have any faith on my luck! If you are not there tomorrow then I will break again! Aur yeh bardasht nehi kar paungi main!"....she looks at him in a daze, tears flowing from her eyes and somewhere she is expecting this to remain this real for life!

"Awww....!! Stalk karti ho aap mujhe baba?! How cute!?!"....he smiles at her while she lowers face being embarrassed..! That's how she is! She isn't good with words! But he fell for this unfiltered, raw character only!

"Idhar dekho...I WILL NOT LET YOU BREAK PAGAL! Darr rahi ho?! Kyunki main Sidharth Shukla hoon, who has a tag of being a player?! Mere taraf dekho aur honestly mujhe batao, tumhe lagta hain k tumhe darr neki koi zaroorat hai?!"

"Nehi..!"

"Phir ..??"

She keeps looking at him...

"Kya?! Hmm?"

"Aap nehi jaoge na mujhe chhorke?!"

"Kabhi nehi..!"

"Kaise maanlun?!"

"Okay okay..it's time I guess..!! Listen if I have 100 REASONS TO BREAK THIS UP THEN I WILL STILL HAVE THAT ONE REASON TO HOLD ONTO THIS! Ab pucho woh reason kya hain?!"

"Kya...?!"...her voice is shivering..

"Because I LOVE YOU....I GENUINELY LOVE YOU Shehnaaz! I love you baby! Bula sakta hoon na main aap ko 'baby'?! Ho na aap meri?! Abhi aur koi assurance chahiye?!"

She feels a storm blowing inside her heart! Her entire universe has brightened up and she feels like embracing his each word with equal conviction!!

Without even wasting a second she paces into his arms and breaks down like never before and says...."I love you too Sidharth! I love you! I love you! Please please please mujhe chhorke maat jana! Maine bohot hurdles dekhi hai Sidharth! If I start investing emotionally then I wouldn't be able to tolerate a simple distance! Aap mujhe nehi jante, I am very clingy! Isiliye main relationships se bhagti thi! Kyunki mujhe hurt hone se darr hain! Maat karna mujhe hurt!"...she holds him tightly and he feels the wetness of her tears on his chest! He wraps his hand around her and takes her properly to his embrace..!

"No baby! Aap toh meri jaan ho na abhi! I have lost myself in you! Toh phir kaha jaunga?! Zara dekhne do mujhe...let me see you...!"...he tries to pull her out of his arms to see her face but she is cuddling more into him! The broad stout body of his is enough to entangle her within himself and that's exactly what he is doing now! He has the whole of her! For the first time in life, he has a girl to adore more than to get intimate physically! He has a soul to connect more than to show off a classy girlfriend! He has someone to cherish moments of love in real rather than just capturing fake moments in camera! Good Lord! He is in love, she is in love! Together they make love look so beautiful!

She finally comes out of his embrace and smiles shyly looking at him with so much love in her eyes. He kisses her forehead tenderly and gently whispers..."May I?"

She smiles which gives him the assurance to proceed and his arms hold her closer, letting a little bit of them melt into each other's souls! He brings her face closer to touch her lips with his, very softly and tenderly rolling his tongue into her mouth, taking her breath away from her and replacing it with his! They can breathe each other's essence now! This is beautiful, this is surreal! (I seriously had goosebumps writing this! 🙈)

So this was Chapter "13", the number that we connect to when it comes to SidNaaz! I hope I could do justice to expectations! 💕 Saying sorry in advance if I couldn't stand up to the standard! 🥺

Do comment to share your views! 💕