7

Jungkook pov :
I was in my room and i heard a knock on the door .

Jungkook pov :I was in my room and i heard a knock on the door

I walked to the door and opened it ,to see taehyung with his head hanging low

I walked to the door and opened it ,to see taehyung with his head hanging low .
Jungkook:" what ?" He looked up his eyes red and puffy .
Taehyung :" c-can i e-eat something from the fridge ,please ?" I looked at him .
Jungkook:" why are you asking,didn't you eat dinner?" He shook his head .
Taehyung:" i ... I " i walked to him and lifted his head ,he has tears .
Jungkook:" what is it ?" .
Taehyung:" i didn't eat for 2 days " .i was shocked to the point my mouth was wide open.
Jungkook:" what ?, why?"
Taehyung:" i put all savings to my son's school supplies and for his sculptures classes " .
Jungkook:" does your son eat ?" He nodded .
Taehyung:" he usually get lunch from my friend ,but i don't want to bother them so i worked 3 jobs to have enough money but i should wait next month to get my payment" .
I heard about jin saying that his brother works 3 jobs and getting gas a son ,but what confused me that taehyung isn't talking about his brother ,jin has a restaurant if he wanted he should make his brother work with him, right ? . i shrugged it off .
Jungkook:" you should stop working these 3 jobs " he shook his head .
Taehyung:" i can't ,i still have to pay for electricity bills , that costed more then my life " i looked at him .
Jungkook:" lets make a deal " .he looked up .i pulled him with me to the kitchen .
Taehyung:" what deal ?" He set on the stool of the kitchen ,i warmed up the ramyeon.
Jungkook:" you stop working this 3 jobs "
Taehyung:" but.."
Jungkook :" let me finish " he nodded
Jungkook:" you will work for me " he widen his eyes .
Taehyung:" i don't have a diploma,i stopped to go to university ,i have a son ,im no use for you then working in a supermarket" .
Jungkook:" you will work in my house ,you cook for me  , you clean my mansion ,and you stay here "
He gasped .
Taehyung:" what about my house , and what about my son ?"
Jungkook:" you bring your son here to live in this mansion , after all this mansion is all day empty " .
Taehyung:" i don't know , im just a bother "
Jungkook:" think about it " he looked at me ,i looked at him ,he has tears i don't know what happened to him.
Taehyung:" i have something to tell you " he sobbed.
Jungkook:" what is it ?" He was about to talk ,until my phone rings .
Jungkook:" i will be back " he nodded i grabbed my phone and answered.
Jungkook:" hello?"
Jimin:" boss big trouble ,the mafia saw the pictures of taehyung but he received kihyun picture ,he is furious now "
Jungkook:" where ?"
Jimin:" he is in the night club with his gang "
Jungkook:" prepare the members and patrol the club ,don't trust him" he hang up .i walked back to taehyung.
Jungkook:" i will go i have work "
Taehyung:" isn't it late for work ?" I looked at him .
Jungkook:" the work that i have is different, i will be late you should sleep " he nodded ,he lowered his head .i walked to him and lifted his head .
Jungkook:" you finish your dinner ,there is milk and fruits you eat them " he nodded ,i looked in his eyes and caressed his cheeks ,he was just looking at me .his eyes hold the whole universe,that you can drown on his sad eyes . i kissed his forehead and he closed his eyes .
Jungkook:" i missed you sweetcheeks" i gave him this nickname in the past ,that nickname woke every emotions that I've hidden for so long .
The sad past was haunting us ,separated us .i was young that time to know that he was hurted more then me ,because each time i see his eyes ,river of tears blowing down like an ocean a vast space full of sorrow ,sadness, devastation, all combined in a person.
His tears was falling i wiped them .
Jungkook:" those tears always made me mad in the past , seeing you crying was taking my breath away " he sobbed.i pulled him and hugged him .
He hugged tightly.
Taehyung:" don't remind me p-please, it hurts ,it hurts jungkook" i nodded .
Jungkook:" hundred sorry's won't stop you for hating me , but i can't blame you ,you have all rights " he hugged me .
Taehyung:" i can't hate the person who wouldn't give me a good reason why he broke me years ago "
Jungkook:" with time you will know ,the person who done this to you is not the same "
Taehyung:" what ?" I peck his forehead and walked to the door .
Jungkook:" i will go now , sleep okay !" He nodded and i closed the door .a tear fell down.
Jungkook:" how can you still forgive a person like me ?" I wiped my tears and walked to the car and drove off .
I arrived at my nightclub and walked inside .
Jimin:" he knew his face kook"
Jungkook:" he can't do anything,taehyung is safe in my mansion"
Jimin:" what ,taehyung?" I nodded
Jungkook:" i told him to stay in my mansion and work there ,for him to stay out of this mess ,hope he agrees"
Jimin:" do you know about ...?"
Jungkook:" about what ?" He looked at me .
Jimin:" about his son " i nodded he smiled .
Jungkook:" he told me he have a son ,but i still don't know ,who is his wife " he sighed.
Jimin:" he doesn't have a wife " i widen my eyes .
Jungkook:" did he adopt him?" He shook his head .
Jimin:" its for him to tell you look,lets solve this problem first " i nodded and walked to my private room to meet the mafia that saw taehyung.
" where is the boy prostitute that i gave money for ?"
Jungkook:" there was a mistake ,there is no boy prostitute here " he laughed darkly .
" you sold him to me ,i still didn't get him "
Jungkook:" i gave your money back ,the boy that you saw is mine and mine only " i talked with venom.
" you will pay for that jeon just you wait " i got up .
Jungkook:" bring what you have ,watch your back " he huffed and walked out .
Jimin:" what do we do ?"
Jungkook:" burn his underground resident" he nodded .
Jimin:" should i call namjoon and jin"
Jungkook:" leave them ,they are too focused on their wedding, call yoongi " he nodded and walked out .
I got up and drove back to mansion.