Friday

Tony woke up to the stench of grease and coffee. He was in his lab all night, tinkering with Mark 101.

"Boss Nick Fury is calling," stated Jarvis"You better not accept that, Jarvis!" yelled Tony."Sorry, I am unable to do that," replied Jarvis.Why does Nick Fury have to call so early in the morning? Can't he see that some people have lives? "Ughhh," Tony groaned, "Eyepatch, what do you want.""The meeting started half an hour ago. Where are you?" asked Nick Fury."Ummm, We had a meeting?""Yes. You better get your ass down here in 10 minutes or else."

*Time skip*                                                                                                                                                                                *Tony POV*

In S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters, the avengers were bored out of their minds. Nat was sharping her knives, Clint was playing around with his bow and arrow, Bruce was fidgeting around with the sleeve of his shirt, Steve and Thor were trying to figure out how to use a cell phone. And Fury was furious (See what I did there). It has been 30 minutes and, Stark did not show up yet.

"Well, look who finally decided to show up this morning," remarked Fury."Well, you know how bad the traffic is in the morning," "Anywho has any heard of the masked vigilante Spiderman""Isn't that the kid in PJs?''  asked Bruce"Yep and you need to capture him.""Why," groaned the avengers."Cause he could be a threat. I have sent multiple agents after him. He has escaped every single one of them. He is either on our side or an enemy. Goodbye"

*Time Skip*

"S.H.I.E.L. D literally has no information about the dude. How on earth are we supposed to find him?" said Tony. Ugh! Why do we have to find him? We are Earth's mightiest heroes. This isn't our job. He just hated Fury.

"Tony, you go. Talk to him, see if you convince him to come on our side, which he probably won't. Steve go as back up, and try not to injure him too badly," spoke Nat.                                    "But, why me" whined Stark.                                                                                                                                    "Stop whining and start training! We don't know what we are up against,"

"Okay, Boss," Tony replied sarcastically. But why was everyone acting like he was so powerful? It would take them what, half an hour tops to capture this spider boy.

Oh, boy, he didn't know how wrong he was.

*Time Skip*

*Peter POV*

Just another night as your neighborhood friendly spiderman. Is it kind of weird that I want more crimes to happen in Queens? I mean it's not weird but to is kinda greedy. There is nothing happening in a city that never sleeps! (Except for the past few months cause you know.) I just love swing throughout the city. It's an experience that I'll never forget.  Oh, don't forget all those discounts because I'm Spiderman. I hear two metal feet land beside me. I wonder why the great Iron Man would want to come to visit, let alone talk to a nobody like me?

"Hello, Spiderman," said Tony

"Hey tin can, what do I owe you for the pleasure to talk you?"  I asked.                                              

"Why can't I come to visit my favorite arachnid?                                                                                                    

"Cause you can't"                                                                                                                                                                

"We want you to come with us to S.H.E.I.L.D to answer some questions."                                                

"WE?!?" I echo backed. Who the hell is we!     

"You know the avengers and me"

Wait, the AVENGERS! OMG! There was only one way to answer him.                                                             

"You want me to come with you so some top-secret organization who can clear get find out my identity and store it in some databases so anyone can see and sell it. Then my whole life becomes a mess. Ummm, no thanks." Played it cool and act like I don't care.

 "I guess we have to do this the hard way. I'm sorry,"                                                                                             

"No, I'm sorry. You think you can just take my mask away have fun!"