Chapter 20

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.....................

At 8pm

.....................

"Zoya Come Down now!"

Nazish called Zoya from downstairs, who was getting ready... A few seconds later, Zoya was coming, done, already in a pink dress with a matching pink hijab around her head and her dupatta pinned on her left shoulder

... "lets go!"

Nazish said, and Abdullah and Nazish stood up... the trio sat in the car when Nazish asked Zoya "what took you so long?"

In the mean time, Abdullah started the car and Zoya spoke to her mother "ammi i was offering isha prayer, that is why i got late!"

Naizsh nodded while Abdullah smiled looking at her daughter so consistent in her prayer... "very good zoya, indeed we must offer out prayer instead of other things!"

Zoya smiled and then spoke, putting her arms over the front seat...

"you know abbu i red somewhere that the shaitan was thrown out from heaven just because he refused ALLAH for not doing the sujud, then we people, unknowingly we also refuse ALLAH by not praying and missing so many sujud"

"indeed it is right, that is why our prophet have said not to miss any prayer!"

Abdullah said to Zoya, who nodded in agreement.... just then the car stopped and Abdullah said... "and we reached!"

Zoya smiled at her parents and they came out... while Zoya messaged dua about their whereabouts... getting the reply, Zoya said "abbu dua said they are inside!"

Abdullah nodded and walked inside the restaurant with his two ladies...

The watchman opened the door...

the trio entered inside and at the same time heard a salam... to which all three looked at the person... it was fahad who came to them after dua told him about their arrival... the trio said "Walaikum Salam"

and then walked with Fahad to the table... they sat on on side Abdullah, Nazish and Aisha, and on the other side Dua, Zoya and Fahad... while Ahmed was sitting on the chair which was between Abdullah and Dua.... they all started to talk for a while with dua and zoya talking about their own things... and the other four were listening to fahad, who was telling them about his job....

sooner, the manager came with a smile and passed them 4 menu cards... taking it fahad said a JAZAKALLAH to him, and the manager went away... and they all started to look at the menu... well, it was fahad and Ahmed who was looking at the menu to order while zoya and dua were just looking at the dishes... soon Ahmed placed the order after asking abdullah, who nodded at whatever he spoke... after the order placed, Ahmed said to Abdullah, which gained everyone's attention... "abdullah i thinking about starting the preparation for the wedding!"

Abdullah looked at nazish who just looked at him...

while Fahad, listening to Ahmed, held Zoya's hand, which was on her lap, making her look at him, who was looking at Ahmed with a smile.... she looked down at their hands, which are now entwined, and a shy smile came on her lips... when she listened to Abdullah saying "if you say so, she is fahad's mandate (imanat) she has to go to him only, today or tomorrow!"

The ladies smiled at eachother, while dua got excited that her brother's marriage was on its way...

while zoya just kept looking down at their entwined fingers and fahad smiled...

knowing sooner, his love is going to come to him forever.....

Soon the dinner was done... and Fahad, paying the bill, stood up after others, and they started to go out...

when fahad stood to go at last... zoya looked at him over her shoulder and lowered her steps... fahad saw this and smiled... he walked to zoya, and, matching their steps, both walked with the other, but on a bit of distance... "you are looking beautiful MashALLAH"

Fahad said in a low voice making Zoya smile to the fullest, and she mumbled "JazakALLAH"

Fahad held her hand and said "your home and your room is waiting for you eagerly"

zoya looked at fahad and but her lips looking at the smirk on his lips... soon they reached the car's so fahad nudged her shoulder a but and walked ahead to the driving seat while zoya smiled at him when dua came to zoya, who was looking at her brother... "don't worry bhabhi, bhai is all yours!"

Zoya widened her eyes and slapped dua's shoulder a bit making dua laugh...

soon dua and zoya sat in their respective cars and drove back to their homes....

......................

Glossary:

Imanat: mandate (means:a thing or person who belongs to the other)
Shaitan: satan (in bible, named as lucifer)
Sujud: prostration (to bend down infront your ALLAH)

.......................

A short one!
Pardon me!
Next will be a leap and then the wedding!
Who is up for the wedding?

#OkThanksBye