Part 17

After lunch, I headed to my next class, trying not to think about Sirius.

I breathed in and out trying not to panic and managed to make my way to professor lupins class.

He was the new DADA teacher but i had a good feeling about him.

I entered his class room and i was a little late so everyone stared at me while i walked in.

I looked at draco who winked at me slyly and I smiled back and walked to Harry, Ron and Hermione.

Infront of us was a closed cabinet but something was inside of it, making a lot of racket.

"Can anyone tell me what is inside this cabinet?" Lupin came from behind everyone.

"That's a boggart that is." Dean Thomas who was infront of me answered.

"Yes it is. now can anyone tell me what a boggart looks like?" He said.

"No one knows they form into something someone fears the most. That's what makes them so...." Hermione said.

"So terrifying" lupin nodded and said over her.

Hermione looked a bit took back from lupin but carried on listening.

"There's one simple charm that will replace a boggart. And that spell is riddikulas. Now I'd like you to repeat it after me. With out wands please!"

Everyone said riddikulas except from draco.

"This class is ridiculous" he said quietly but i heard him and turned around giving him a dig.

He smirked at me again and I just looked away.

"Neville will you join me please?" Lupin asked neville as he was stood right at the front.

Everyone looked at him and he looked terrified.

"Now what frightens you most of all?" He asked the scared looking Neville.

He mumbled something and no one heard him.

"Say that again just louder" Lupin asked him.

"P-professor s-s-snape" he whispered again but a bit louder.

The whole class giggled at him.

"Professor snape aha yes he frightens us all. And I believe you live with your grandmother?" Lupin asked.

"Yes but I don't want that boggart to turn into her either" Neville shakily said.
Everyone laughed at him again.

"It won't. Now I only want you to picture her clothes in your mind. Only her clothes" Lupin said.

Neville nodded and Lupin whispered something inside his ear.

"Wand at the ready" he made sure Neville had his ready.

Lupin waved his wand at the door and out came snape.

"Riddikulas!" Neville pointed his wand at snape and snape turned to have granny clothes on.

Everyone laughed and Neville went to the back of the line which was formed.

Slowly people approached the cabinet and out came their worst fears and turning into funny things/objects.

Everyone except Draco, crabbe and goyle were in the line, i could tell he wasn't fussed about this lesson.
Lazy shit

It was my turn to face the boggart and i got really Nervous.

I thought hard and Lupin unlocked the door to find the boggart imitating death.. i stood back and stared at it.

I shouted riddikulas and it didn't work.